Here is my 98 Teg!

Adotson3

theres always a hater lol but its ok....RICER lol i dont have ground effects huge drag wing euro tail lights but think what you want doesnt really bother me lol.. for the other guys thanks for the compliments

JemmieN

not a girl lol
just a little info. JDM is not a brand JDM is more of a description.

JDM meaning Japanese Domestic Market.

dc4_illinois

Local Troll
nice car, and welcome, Adam!

good to see another Illinois Integra! I come up to Jacksonville once/twice/thrice a year for my family reunion, and to visit my family and our cemetery plot in concorde cemetary.

very slick car. don't listen to what anyone else has to say about it. the styling is all to your tastes, and it all boils down to what you like to see when you're looking through the windshield at the road going by at 130mph lol.

i know you're far away, but maybe corey, you and i could meet up somewhere near litchfield, and drag along some other IL/IN/MO/KY/Midwest members, after the holidays, when schedules aren't so crazy.

Adotson3

My bad about the JDM and i do know what it means since i have been driving when some of ya were suckin on a pacifier lol..............anyways its all good

my 93da

Who cares what eveyone else says, you made or bought your car the way you want it! F*ck what everyone else says!! Nice car, keep up the info and other Pics!

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
just my personal preference, but it has a LOT of black. hahaha.

clean whip regardless! welcome to CI Adam :thumbs up

codename701

I dont think anybody was hating just stating there points and opinions. Hating is when someone flat out says that car is a gay piece of trash.[Example] When someone says" I think the lights look better without the tint" thats a personal opinion based on that persons taste. All im saying is don't get hurt over someones opinion you either choose to take his opinion in consideration or not. In the end all that matters is you like what you like and thats all that counts.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Looks good. Those rims look familiar, I think another member has them
Probably thinking of mine, lol. They're similar. It's kinda like a clone to mine, lol - minus some of the doodads and also I have the black interior
I never liked blacked-out integras, I think it makes them look dirty. But this car looks fantastic! keep it up! :thumbs up
Mother fucker - what?!