heres my s2k blue but darker gsr

integragsr01

it has skunk 2 springs and koni shocks has jdm 98 ITR swap jackson racing supercharger,dc 4-1 header, 2 1/2 custom all the way back no cat it sounds nice it just has the resonator thats all and injen intake tuned on neptune by courtney green thats about it for now till i get more money lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
it has skunk 2 springs and koni shocks has jdm 98 ITR swap jackson racing supercharger,dc 4-1 header, 2 1/2 custom all the way back no cat it sounds nice it just has the resonator thats all and injen intake tuned on neptune by courtney green thats about it for now till i get more money lol
Very nice. What are the HP/TQ readings on that beast?

konerri

wow, now thats a color you don't see everyday

integragsr01

Very nice. What are the HP/TQ readings on that beast?
That i wouldnt know lol im guessing almost or over 300 i never got it on a dyno i just had him put a base map on cause the dyno he uses was broke down and i havent since done it but i will when i get more things on the motor so he can do it right its just on a safe base tune so i can still dd it around and its not that bad but i cant wait till i get bigger injectors and my head done and some block work this spring then for sure ill have it on a dyno

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
That i wouldnt know lol im guessing almost or over 300 i never got it on a dyno i just had him put a base map on cause the dyno he uses was broke down and i havent since done it but i will when i get more things on the motor so he can do it right its just on a safe base tune so i can still dd it around and its not that bad but i cant wait till i get bigger injectors and my head done and some block work this spring then for sure ill have it on a dyno
Ah I see...