Here's my slow build I got going on

JimmyJay

Heres my project from start to almost present gotta get new pics up but heres what i got done and i will tell ya wats in store for it :)

Heres what it looked like when i first got it. I traded my nice dirtbike for this because i wanted a project and it wouldnt be fun if it was easy so here we go.

The trunk floor was rusted so i cut a hole out and welded in the new piece. Muffler is a obx racing twin loop which sounds sick deep throaty sound not the annoying 20 dollar buzz can. Ya see the altezzas haha not cool there gone.

Car had no windshield so i towed it home with my truck it does run perfect now that i fix the timing belt on it its fast and fun. i need a driver door because mines screwed doesnt look right. the previous owner did the body work and all i can do is cry haha if u think using great stuff foam is doing body work u should be dragged out back and shot.

the door and the wavy quarter panel bad body work.

this side aint bad at all its good.

interior is crappy all glass and dirt. yes automatic but its going to 5spd soon as quarter panel is done.

front all is now primer grey havent got newer pics

corner shot

Wing is no longer there i trashed it i want a type r wing.

i started chizzling away at the bondo to see how bad it is and there is round bullet looking holes it was supposively hit by a drunk driver but everything is straight just bullet holes in the quarter panel wtf lol.

Stripped the interior out to paint it from tan to black.

some newer pics of interior painted with vynal and fabric paint looks factory pic might look like crap but in person looks good.

was not kidding bout him using great stuff looks like crap gotta change quarter panel and get out all the great stuff dont kno what he was thinking.

these r the konig monsoons but there now white and good looking this pic the rims r not on car just rolled ova to see what it would look like.

Hope u like it so far and for future plans i doing tein coilovers, springs, stand alone, turbo, light pulleys and cam gears, bucket seats, projector halos, strut bars, upgrade all engine components like cams, exhaust manifold, crankshaft, pistons, etc.

JGvtec

Good luck with your future build sir. I hope your planning to do a 5spd swap? :thumbs up:

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
holy fuck, good luck with the build dude. you should shave the side moldings while your at it :D

JimmyJay

Thanks guys ya like i said it wouldnt be fun if it was easy this one is a challenge but definately good and as far as 5spd conversion its a definate i hate automatic no offense to anyone just dont like it

mirrorimg

You certainly have the work cut out for you.

Are you sure the previous owner used the foam for body work, or could be be a method of sound deadening?

JimmyJay

oh no its all sprayed at the quarter panel check pics it was alot worse and all on the bottom of side skirts but its not as bad as it looks haha weld new quarter panel in and things start going together quickly.. i had worse projects and made them into sick vehicles

Rich-PMS

Welcome! Nice project you got going on there bud!

Let's see some pictures of other projects you've turned into "sick cars"

btw, if you want a shiftboot for your 5spd swap hit me up!

JimmyJay

ill keep that in mind about the shiftboot. as far as sick cars and trucks for projects i'll see what i can dig up prolly have them up in a couple days. Cant wait for this one to be close to done full lip all around gonna go with a artic white and black and red interior thats going good. anyone have a type r wing hit me up

JimmyJay

thanks man its really not that bad as it seems tho the updates r gonna be good as far as paint like i said those rims in last pic r now white and cars getting painted blood red with black lip all around and type r wing an mirrors