Hey all

Papa_Dios

I haven't been on for a while (newborn/got rid of my teg) but I like it around here so I'm going to stick around :lol:...Just checking in to see what everyone's been up to and post a pic of my new ride

Use this thread for whatever you want haha

j13

Keep It Clean
Welcome man, congrats on the little one. Nice ride. I liked the DB better though.

Last edited:

chronsolo

MAD MAN
sweet ride man, i got to drive one of those the other day and assuming it's a quattro, those things are dope.

Papa_Dios

Yea its an 01 1.8t Quattro. I miss the db sometimes (but very minimally lol). But overall better ride and quality when compared to my old TEG

speedin

The Transporter
Welcome back. Car looks great. Honestly i wouldn't do a thing to it. If you start changing much up on those cars you start to get more parts failing and on a German car thats an expensive thing. Boost gauge in a a/c vent and call it a day. lol. Already looks good oem. And it looks like you lowered it and thats about the only other thing to do, well maybe an AWE TBE.

Papa_Dios

Yea I lowered it on some Stances'...I plan to just put some wheels/tint on it and call it a day. Its not so much mechanical issues with these cars its usually electrical gremilins but it can get expensive nontheless...I've had a fast-ish car (my s13) and now just enjoying the chill factor of the audi even though it does have a GIAC chip :)...Plus I'm not entirely gone my cousin still owns a 97 DC and I'm forced to work on it lol