Hey everyone

red.line

Hey all, I'm Brandon from Edmonton, AB, new to the forums and lovin' the site so far.
I figured I might as well post up a picture of my Teggy here too, I've already posted it in some other places on the site, so here she is:

It's a '92 GS-R, totally stock sans exhaust, no idea what brand it is, probably ebay haha.
Pretty dirty, this is the day after I got her I believe. Not driving it yet, have a 240SX that needs to sell first.
I've washed it since and I'll need to take some more pictures..body's not in perfect shape but I just wanted a reliable DD and with a little TLC, she'll clean right up.

I have some plans for it but I'm just happy to be back in the Honda/Acura scene..first car was a '98 EK hatch, traded for a '90 S13 hatch and now my DB2..love my hatchbacks if you didn't notice. :D

Anyways, looking forward to learning a lot here and becoming part of the Integra-specific community. :)

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Nice DB2! :thumbs up

Don't see a whole lot of Aztec Green GS-R's. (even though one of our moderators has one lol)

red.line

Thanks for the welcome and kind words everyone. I'll try and take some more pictures of it soon and post them up.
As I said, it has its share of imperfections..passenger fender is dented and needs replacing plus various little rust spots and dents on the body, but I was more concerned with getting something reliable and when I saw this baby for sale I had to have it.

And I like how you mentioned the "green" B17..the owner before the guy I bought it off of painted the spark plug cover to match the exterior haha.

red.line

Thanks guys.

Yeah, I figured it would make a pretty sweet DD..first car I've driven with any power options, so it'll be a nice change.