hey guys, new to ci

leon

Hey guys, I'm new to this forum. Just picked up a 94 integra ls shell. Black w/ tan interior. I bought this car as a last resort due to my eg hatch being totalled in an accident. (I am being screwed over by other driver) my hatch was ls swapped, so the plan is for the ls to go into the teg shell. The teg is an auto so a 5spd swap is being done as well. I have always wanted a dc, so stumbling upon this was pretty nice. Its a little rough around the edges.. but I picked it up for 250.. so it should be a fun project. Plans for the car include the gsr front hubs off my hatch, tucked engine bay, some body work, f2 coilovers off the hatch, 15" white rota slipstreams off the hatch, abs delete, 98+ spec front end, h2b swap next year, and possible black gsr interior with gsr leathers. Anyone has any input, feel free to post! Here's some pics of the teg.

Ganyon

Welcome. Love the yellow highs.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Welcome to the club :thumbs up looks like a nice find for 250, cant wait to see how it goes :)

leon

Haha thanks guys. I saw yellow highs on a teg a few years back and fell in love. Always wanted to do it since. That was the first thing I did to it. Started my tuck today, I'm thinkin on starting a build thread. Thos aloud here?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Haha thanks guys. I saw yellow highs on a teg a few years back and fell in love. Always wanted to do it since. That was the first thing I did to it. Started my tuck today, I'm thinkin on starting a build thread. Thos aloud here?
We love those around here :D
I like ur 4door Teg klutch ! I want a 4door now.. ;(
And hahahaha thanks bro :thumbs up