hey guys tell me what you think

TheNailGuy

Yes im a NailTech
63k hmm lets see. there goes my house. Bills paid. a couple flat inch tvs. or better yet. Save!!! it would be nice to have it but just think of all the usefull ways u can spend THAT much money on. unless if your filthy rich and are able to spend the money just like that

I wouldn't spend $60k + on a skyline, even if its a v-spec II. Why? because maintenance costs. Seriously, does kragen or autozone carry axles for an r34 gtr? You would have to import all your parts even just for maintenance.
that too.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I'd rather get an NSX.
If I had $60k.... I would spend $50k on a down payment on a house, $9k to transform my integra into a beast and $1k to track it with the CI west coast track whores.
Either/or would be a better decision imo. Since I'm in real estate I would recommend buying a house atm.
And when you come on a Acura/Honda site asking if you should get a Nissan' you better believe we're going to try and talk you out of it :lol:

mirrorimg

Im in for the "I wrecked my brand new car" thread.

^he said it's already in the states.

I wouldn't spend $60k + on a skyline, even if its a v-spec II. Why? because maintenance costs. Seriously, does kragen or autozone carry axles for an r34 gtr? You would have to import all your parts even just for maintenance.
Just because it's in the states doesn't mean it was imported legally...That's the issue that doesn't sit well with me. Let's say, just for the sake of argument, that someone at DMV notices an irregularity in his paperwork at some point. The government takes the car, crushes it, and he's out a lot of money.

I can't find it at the moment, but on HT there is a long write up of everything.

I believe to register a non-USDM production car it must be 21 years old to meet EPA regulations and 25 for DMV regulations.

1/4milematt

i see what you guys are saying but i changed my mind after i posted this thread i found a jdm itr on the same site for 17k

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
there was some kinda recent law passed that made all of those cars illegal
if you have 60k lying around why isnt your teg built?!?!

Jack Rot

I'd say out of that 63k give me $2700 for my si, + take over payments and do what you want with the rest ;)

though that's just an idea :)