Hey, Hey its another Newb!

ciscoandmichele

Hello everyone! 8)
My name is Michele and I am a member of team-integra.net and have seen your site name pop up a few times so I decided to come check you guys/gals out.

oh where to begin.......I have been in the Import Scene for a while now, I drive a 97 GS that I have had for almost 2 years now. I have done alot of work to it (yes I said I). When I bought the car it was bone stock with the crappy Auto Transmission in it. It now has some new perks as in Tokico Blue shocks/struts, Skunk 2 adj coilovers, DC sports Header, SS cat back exhaust, Injen CAI, MSD Ignition, Awesome Sound System, 17in ADR Sokudos, and the newest addition, Auto to Manual Conversion (from a 95 LS) the best thing EVAR done to my car!!!!!!!! :p
I can say that this car has been through some crazy things and has never let me down.

My Future plans are boosting her. I want to wait until next summer when I pay her off and can buy another car as a DD. so we will see what happens

I hope to get to know some of you and learn even more about my car. I have learned alot and I am not afraid to get a little dirty all in the name of love for my Ack!! :twisted:

Hit me back!!!

Michele

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Glad to see more memebers. Make sure you post some pics of your teg for us, I would like to see how that Tokico drop looks.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
lol maybe its because it looks like mr smiley face wants to hug you and thats what don corleone did whenver he met somebody.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Thats what I'm thinking.

Maybe something like this.

ciscoandmichele

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)

I will be posting pics in the next day or so. I am swapping the Suspension this weekend out of the car I bought for the Tranny swap, so the Tokico's havent made it on yet

Michele :)