hey kinda random, but something u guys might know

Volcom

Well i live in wisconsin right now but my i'm hawaiian and my dad has been home sick so my parents are moving to hawaii not sure what island for sure, but i was just wondering how the hinda sense is out there? Because my parents arew giving me the choice to stay here or move to calli or move to hawaii with them, Been thing about going to hawaii with them tho bc hate snow and cold bs lol XD but dont wanna be totally out of place with my baby lol, if have and info would be great,

MasterC103

i was on either here or CRSX once upon a time and i saw some crazy DC5's and Teg's ... and i guess all the guys were from Hawaii. Also seen a nice TSX from there too.... idk if that helps any or not? lol

orwell_1984

Banned
did i read cali was also an option?

well whats the problem? you dont wanna live on an island. LIVING somewhere is different from visiting... no, if it was me i would not me living on no island...

Volcom

i was on either here or CRSX once upon a time and i saw some crazy DC5's and Teg's ... and i guess all the guys were from Hawaii. Also seen a nice TSX from there too.... idk if that helps any or not? lol
ya that helps actually, and finally my dad was awake to talk to him and he said its always been big but idk if he knew what i was talking about lol. Ya i know its like 70% chance i will move with them to get out of this town, but gonna miss my teh boiz when i do ya know.

mirrorimg

Bring your teg, make new friends who have dope cars :)

Keep in tough with your old friends via the internet. You wont see them often, or maybe ever again, but that doesnt mean you cant talk to them.

orwell_1984

Banned
not to get off the topic.... but is dog the bounty hunter back on the islands or still in colorado? coulda sworn the new episode was in hawaii

Volcom

Ya about going to socal lol, I'm driving there from WI when we move bc got some cousins there and gonna chill with them, but atm my car is turboed so do i have to worry about that when i get there or no. ONly gonna be there for a couple of days.