Hey Wussup!

Ay-T

Bathed In Blood
Hey whats up everyone, first I'd like to introduce myself, hopefully the lounge is a acceptable area to place this thread, anyways...I'm Adonis Tuman (Ay-T), 18, San Jose California. A little about my hobbies, I rap, write lyrics, beat box, dance, all that good stuff. Now on to cars....I am still a "n00b" when it comes to cars, I mean a know a little here and there but over all I don't know jack haha. I really love Acura Integras 3rd gen especially, maybe it's because the headlights? Maybe that's how it all started idk. But I really do like them, and I've been searching for awhile now to get one off criagslist or something, I've gone over a few bumps, but still keeping my head up and searching. I don't recall how I stumbled on this this forum, but HEY! Maybe God did it haha, anyways. Its great to be here, hopefully I get my own Integra soon and JDM the sh*t out of it. Haha. See you all around!

Ay-T

Bathed In Blood
Glad to be here haha, a nice warm welcoming always love those :)). Perhaps you guys could aid me in finding an Integra haha.

rockadilla

thats right.
:welcome: not a fan of ur music choice, or the state in which u live, go buy a escalade and "JDM the sh!t out of it"

Ay-T

Bathed In Blood
:welcome: not a fan of ur music choice, or the state in which u live, go buy a escalade and "JDM the sh!t out of it"
quick to judge, i dont rap about pussy and money. i write bout my life and what matters. I dont do that mainstream shit.

And as far as escalades go. I'm good off them. I prefer rollin' with a teg.

rockadilla

thats right.
im just playin dude :lol:

theres lots of helpful people on here that can answer just about any question u can think of. good luck finding a car dude, make sure u get security!!! :thumbs up

Ay-T

Bathed In Blood
I haven't seen to many JDMs in San Jose, so that's one of the reasons. I seen lotta integras though.