HEY! You there

sleepybrown

So im wanting to have all black interior. Black more suttle and clean and dirt and shit dont show up as much but i keep it clean anyway. My question is ive ran across a good deal on a black dash and center console, but for carpet and seats is a bit to costly for my broke a$$. Some been doing some pondering about dye the carpet. Had a buddy with a DC2 teg and dyed his full interior and it turned out nice. But im wondering if dying the seats, if theres the chance after the upholstreys dried if the seats would bleed into cloths and shit like that

rexpepper123

ive used this stuff you can get at napa or autozon an shit but its a fabric and vinyl paint works amazing just clean it the best you can and spray it on. its duplicolor fabric paint. as for carpet look in the junk yard i was in a teggy today that had black carpet and im kicking myself for not picking it up :eek:wnded:

sleepybrown

yeah good luck getting interior outta any tegs round my way. as soon as they get dropped off people make calls and the cars stripped down in an hour