HI ALL check out my teg inside

integragsr01

hi everbody just came across this site just saying hi and heres a pic of my car

mods are it has skunk 2 springs and koni shocks has jdm 98 ITR swap jackson racing supercharger,dc 4-1 header, 2 1/2 custom all the way back no cat it sounds nice it just has the resonator thats all and injen intake tuned on neptune by courtney green thats about it for now till i get more money lol

Last edited:

integragsr01

most likley this spring it will have a jdm front end with hids and re paint the whole car s2k blue and for the motor for sure i know my head is getting done and it will go on the dyno and while im at it the block will be done too i want to get it to 370 Hp as im keeping it a daily for now still diecdin if i want to fix my eg hatch shell or my integra im also in the market for 16 inch volk te37s or 15s if anybody has some pm me more info

integragsr01

370hp!? so your boosting i would assume then?
nice teg by the way.
yes lol right now it has a jackson racing supercharger for the fact i daliy the car ill keep it but someday ill go turbo but not for a lonnng time been in my friends teg and he wants more and more boost and i cant afford it like him hahaha

integragsr01

the whine of the s/c is pure sex.what are your numbers now with that s/c? and how much are you boosting? nice car man.
the numbers i dont know never got it on a dyno yet on the day i was going to go it broke down so he couldnt tune my car on a dyno and im boosting only 8 psi i want to go 11psi but gotta wait till this motor work is done and thanks for the comment