HI ALL check out my teg inside

end005

the numbers i dont know never got it on a dyno yet on the day i was going to go it broke down so he couldnt tune my car on a dyno and im boosting only 8 psi i want to go 11psi but gotta wait till this motor work is done and thanks for the comment
upgraded pulley? or are you running the crv? what size injectors? what engine management or stock?
________
BEST VAPORIZORS

Last edited:

integragsr01

upgraded pulley? or are you running the crv? what size injectors? what engine management or stock?
i have the rc 440c injecters and a 8 psi pulley and for engine managament it is neptune

integragsr01

thnaks everybody for the comments keep them coming ill have more pics up when i get my new rims which will be volk te37 bronze hopefully as long as the guy dont mess around with me on the price again

patrick4588

Integra God
you will not make 370hp on the jackson racing supercharger. honestly, you will be doing good to get 270, and even then you will need some kind of intercooler to keep the charge intake temp down.

integragsr01

you will not make 370hp on the jackson racing supercharger. honestly, you will be doing good to get 270, and even then you will need some kind of intercooler to keep the charge intake temp down.
thats just a number i want to get to but i know it wont happen as long as i get to 300 ill be happy as it is my daily so im not to worried if i get ther or not realisticly i want to be at 300 or close to it