Hi Im New!

Splude

Hi guys, Im a new member and looking for some ideas, Within the next couple days i will be buying my first integra.

http://s1286.photobucket.com/user/splude/media/8927_101362526546575_2991571_n_zps7dc8564d.jpg.html

Here it is,

As far as im aware its pretty stock expect for 3" full exhaust, headers, intake ext. Im looking for some mods that wont kill my pocket really. Its a stock b18 in it, Ill find out more within the next couple days, But besides that, Ive been looking at stuff like launch control and possibly even a turbokit. Anyways if yous could help me out itd be great! Thanks alot, Cheers!

Ganyon

Welcome. You're going to get flamed for the body kit and tails. The car actually looks decent though. You should start by changing the tails to stock ones. They just stand out too much.

Ganyon

I think its clean. Its not overly done. Not every honda has to look the same.

R13

The other asshole
It at least looks like who ever did it did a good job, Quality wise.

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
Holy f#&%ggin wat? Is that even a teg?

Sent from my Toaster
Ganyon told you so, lol.
Welcome to Club Integra, man! If that is actually your car (It's hard to tell when it's a Photobucket picture), that's going to be a very nice pickup. A couple things, though:
- 3" exhaust is a little too big for a stock motor. I run 2" and it works great, and I'm actually contemplating moving up to 2.25". Regardless, with the mods listed, 2.25" is the size I'd recommend.
- The body kit doesn't look terrible, but I would sell the wing and tails on Craig's List. If you want a wing, go with an OEM Type R wing or maybe even a Type R replica. There are nice replicas out there that are cheaper than OEM, but just make sure you do your research on the fitment before you buy. Also, OEM tails would be a major improvement. The 94-97 tails are red with amber turn signals and white reverse lights. The 98-01 tails are typically always all red with white reverse lights. If neither of those fit your style, they make all clear OEM style taillights that would look good. If you go that route, though, make sure to switch all of the brake light bulbs to red, the turn signals to amber, etc., to stay legal.
Anyways, this is just my $0.02. I wouldn't go about modding any further until maintenance is checked and caught up if needed. But, it's your car, so have fun with it. Congrats on the pickup.

i have a set of 94-97 tails for sale 30 bucks and shipping and you can have em hahah

Ganyon

I've looked at the pic 3 times now and the car looks even better every time. I think it looks great.

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Lmao why did you make a big white middle finger come out of the hood
Either you are super oblivious or very sacrcastic. Its a person bro hahaha.

I think an admin should move this to the ricer thread.

Quality ricers are still ricers.

Swerve

Shawn
Its tough to be a qaulity Photoshop user these days. But don't worry, you'll be pumping out photos like this
in no time