HID Help

MACDOG

Baller, yo
Hey, I want HIDs cause they're cool, and I want to be cool (duhh ) however I don't know what set I should get, I've looked on numerous websites, however I don't know what kit I need for my 94 Integra GSR. I don't want it super bright, I'm thinking either 6 or 8k, whats your thoughts on that? too bright, or too minimal? I don't even know haha. Just don't wanna go around blinding people.

Also, if you could link me to the kit I need to purchase, that'd be awesome, I know it sounds like I'm lazy, but I'm just confused! thanks duuuudes

(Excuse my double thread post, I chucked this in the electronics thread too, but people just looked and didn't help ^^)

96GSRteg

Tyler
mine are 35w 6000k's from ddmtuning.com. they are a terrible vendor to go though and they will only make you frustrated. However i do love the lights and feel like that gave me exactly what i wanted from them.

There are other sites like buyhids.com or hidnation.com that i have heard good things. Basically there are two kinds, 35w ballasts and 55w. 55w is a lot brighter than 35w and will blind people, they are more of a hi-beam application imo. every brands color rating is slightly different because of the bulbs and any chart you see will be contingent on the cameras they used to take the pictures.

im not gonna give you a link because you should poke around yourself. you will learn something im sure. Also, you dont need any error code eliminators or extra harnesses, because everyone asks that. and you have a 9006 bulb type. good luck.

JDMintegra497

It all depends on what your lookin for yo, 6k is white 8k is bluuuuue lol I perfer the 10k myself they are more of a deep blue, I've got some pics on my profile if ya wanna take a peek lol but your gonna want a water proof HID kit just in case ya know, it makes me feel at ease when it rains, I bought mine off eBay and I absolutely love them and they look soooo good definetly an upgrade worth while, but I bought mine for around $80 to $100, just go to eBay and search for sellers, his name is the autoHIDguy, he's legit its quick and painless and you'll have them pretty quickly.....the kit comes whole so its plug and play...have fun sir make her break necks while you drive lol

mendoza

i just bought mine from ddm! They didnt take that long, considering it was shipped from china. i got 5k with 35w ballast, it looks awesome! i dont blind people, i see alot more, and it looks clean! oh and it was a reasonable price too!

money

ddm tuning ones are awesome

tork_sd89

Baywatch
I also have DDM HID's in 35w 8000k and I'm not too happy with the light output, compared to my last car which also had 8000k I'm thinking about stepping it up to a 55w kit If you go 55w you will need a relay harness which they sell.

BeatBox

Real Good!
hell yeah 55w kit FTW

12ks in the lows and 3ks in the brights for me, bought them from ddmtuning havent had a problem since i got them