HID Kelvin suggestion.

XxCaryxX

Ok guys, I have my flame suit on and I am ready! :thumbs up

Seriously though, I couldn't tell by the graph on DDM's website what Kelvin is the color I want. I think it is the 5K.

What I am asking is this: I want the brightest white light I can get, is it the 4300K or 5000K I want for that light/color output?

Thanks guys!
Cory

speedin

The Transporter
4300k, its oem but more importantly its the brightest whitest light. More light on the road = purpose of HID's.

XxCaryxX

Thanks guys! Also, does the G3 integra require the HID harness or error eliminator? Or is that just a marketing tool for more $$ for DDM?

speedin

The Transporter
Thanks guys! Also, does the G3 integra require the HID harness or error eliminator? Or is that just a marketing tool for more $$ for DDM?
Nope you dont need it. Its for newer cars or german cars that have sensors to detect blown bulbs. You dont, so you dont need it.

XxCaryxX

Thanks speedin! Ordering them tonight while the 35W are on sale for 35$ a piece! And then going to pick up some headlight restore kit (unless someone knows of a better way).

XxCaryxX

Well, I just ordered 4500K 9005/9006 HID kits. With the 3day UPS shipping it came out to 90 bucks. I am impressed! Now to run to the auto store and grab some headlight restoration kits! :thumbs up

BeatBox

Real Good!
good choice on buying from ddmtuning! and also on getting the 3day shippin usually ppl have to wait alittle longer than usual to get them if they get regular shipping.

i had the 5ks on mine but then changed to 8ks and happy with both, also have the wiring harness!

get pics when u have them installed.

XxCaryxX

good choice on buying from ddmtuning! and also on getting the 3day shippin usually ppl have to wait alittle longer than usual to get them if they get regular shipping.

i had the 5ks on mine but then changed to 8ks and happy with both, also have the wiring harness!

get pics when u have them installed.
Will do. Got some 1000 grit wetsand paper and a Turtle wax headlight restore kit today as well. Gonna get to work on those tomorrow after work. :thumbs up

rexpepper123

to restore headlights i always use a mini buffing (wool) on a angle air grinder and some 3m swirl mark remover and shit cleans up real fast and pefect no sanding needed. i detailed cars for a dealership for 5 yrs thats how we used to do it