HID questions

Liljmart13

Jacob
Ok so I got a sweet deal on high and low HID's for my integra.
BUT...

1. There 35w and there not very bright. (Maby because of the headlight housings)
2. When I switch from low to hi I have to wait for the bulbs to warm up.
3. Somtimes the light go out and I have to flash my hi beams to turn it back on
4. The bulbs were h1 and h3. Can I buy 10000K bulbs and if so from who?

I need help guys. Noob here

Liljmart13

Jacob
From jeepforum.com.
SO after about a year or so of having these puppies, some things: VVME in all it's glory is @#$%. DO NOT buy from them. Their service is crap, their response time is crap, their understanding is crap, and most importantly their product is crap.

I had one bulb turned yellow then burned out completely earlier this year. I contacted them, after about a week of broken engrish and this and that, I sent them my old bulb (to China) and waited about 3 weeks and got in the bulb and everything was ok. About 3 months earlier my other bulb turned yellow and completely burned out as well. I entered the same routine and same issues of communication, response time and about 15 emails later they sent me another 6000k 55W H-3 bulb. I also had to pay them $10... Odd but ok, I wanted my bulb. The bulb came in 2 weeks later from china and I put it in, turned it on and what do you know.... It was YELLOW! I dont mean white, it was yellow. So now I have one 6000k bulb and one yellow bulb. I sent them pictures and about 10 emails of back and forth. I told them about this thread, how 81,100 people have seen it, how I have made them alot of business, they didnt care. They simply told me it was out of warranty. So essentially I got crap product, crap service, and I paid $10 for a crap bulb that will most likely burn out in a few months anyway. I highly recommend not going with VVME. As I sent them their last email, I immediately went to DDM and ordered a 55w H-4 and a 35 W H-3 kit for both my headlight and Driving light assemblies. I don't know what I'll do with the VVME kit, maybe use it as wheel chocks or a door stop...

92gsrboy

i have three sets of hids from ddm...the oldest being 3 yrs old....i have never had any problems with them...do you have jdm 1 piece headlights??

mohawk42s

my first order with DDM went smooth as hell...not complaints
my second order they sent a different type of ballast and no ballast bracket

i called them about he bracket and they told me they dont supply them anymore

92gsrboy

your suppose to be using 9004 if you have oem headlight housings....if i remember right the h3 bulbs arent all that big