Hid's for halo's?

socaldonn

Hey everyone,
so i just bought my 94 integra ls and ive been doing body work and lighting and i came across halos and decided they look awesome. Ive heard they suck at night but it cant compare to the horrid lights on my ranger so i was thinking hids! ive herd they can come with the halos or you can buy a conversion kit but i dont even know where to start a route, any ideas?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Halos don't come with HIDs. Halos are gay and their output sucks period. Keep your oem lights and get an hid kit for ddm and call it a day.

socaldonn

whats ddm? and ik the output sucks but i like the way the look even tho ik ill prob never sit there and night with just the halos on

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
A hid company. No, even the housings ruin the light output from your bulbs, so the halos create no useable light and the housings destroy regular light output

Anti-Ricer

wrap or Not

I'm was thinking about wrapping the good and trunk on my 98.do you think this is rice or should I paint it or just leave it alone

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
? Why are you posting in a thread completely unrelated to your question. Post things like this in the correct section or thread please. Do what you want, it's your car. Fart cans, altezzas, body kits, useless wings, massive wheels, 4pt harnesses is daily driven cars are all examples of rice

Last edited:

TheCrimsonStar

whats ddm? and ik the output sucks but i like the way the look even tho ik ill prob never sit there and night with just the halos on
Take my advice: go OEM headlight housings. When I got my car it came with halos and the output sucked balls. Bought some OEM housings with 55W 6000k highs/lows and the difference is night and day. If you really want halos, retrofit your own into the OEM housings.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

money

why do you guys hate halo's so much? they look awesome, mine have good light output, even in the rain.. with the hid's .

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Sorry, but they destroy light output
I destroy light output..... of other cars. Just a little. :mrgreen: Not really. Actually some halogens are brighter than hid's, wish i could say what actual lumens are, but its what you call hotspots and you really dont get any light besides in these narrow areas right in front of you on the ground.