Hin*

morganpaige

I am on my way home from texas... headed to oklahoma

did anyone go to Hot Import Nights yesterday??

I was there and I'm thinking bout moving to dallas or somewhere near there.. so if anyone is willing to house me and my roomate for a little bit it would be great...

i wanna become a full time model so if i get offered it imma take it :)

Last edited:

schado

weightless wonder
yup. I was there. I wasn't impressed with the couple of 2nd gens they had there (i drive one so i'm a bit partial), but there were some nice cars there. I didn't stay long. Me an my buddy left after an hour and a half. The best part was the drive down from OKC, since there were four of us. Good luck with the modeling job!

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
just think... with someone like that who can rep the site... we will surely all be famous lol

speedin

The Transporter
just think... with someone like that who can rep the site... we will surely all be famous lol
We are famous. Were the only online community I know of that lets all cars be apart and has no spam/drama clogging the boards

morganpaige

yup. I was there. I wasn't impressed with the couple of 2nd gens they had there (i drive one so i'm a bit partial), but there were some nice cars there. I didn't stay long. Me an my buddy left after an hour and a half. The best part was the drive down from OKC, since there were four of us. Good luck with the modeling job!
my friend entered his 4door civic si... its one of the new ones.. he was the only one there and didnt even place.. and i was pissed that there were camaros and mustangs there i mean really what part of import do they not understand.. doushe bags.. hahahaha

if i get the modeling job im so gonna rep CI for yall dont even worry :)

morganpaige

so i have been searing for pictures of myself and a photographer sent me a link..
go here
Body-bumpers.smugmug.com/Events
then HIN dallas
im on pages 6,13,14 & 15

here are some ass pictures i found from a mazda group.. apparently they like asses :)

once i get more ill postem