Hipower motorsports

Army74D

gtavila_
I thought I posted my outcome from my experience with them, hmm.. guess not. So here it is;
I got pretty pissed off that my emails, phone calls and PM's on this forum went unanswered. But he called me about 5 or 6 days later, don't remember exactly, explaining that the provider for most of the parts (like the F&F brand) is WekSos. I just so happened to submit my order during the week that the guys at WekSos were away doing one of their tours. The guy was very nice and understanding, and apologized numerous times in the 5 minute or so phone call. He assured me that my stuff will ship out immediately since the guys at WekSos had just returned the night prior (this phone call was around 10am). Around 7pm the same night, UPS was at my front door with the coilovers. I was surprised, relieved and impressed.
So it all turned out good. I didn't get a tracking number or anything either. But I got a phone call, a promise, and my product as promised. I would honestly do business with this guy again.

As you all know, he has that "make offer" option on the site. I made a few offers and always got a reply via email within 48 hours. But the most recent times I made offers, I never got a reply for. So I agree, something is definitely up.. This guy isn't trying to scam anyone though.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
That's why we don't currently sell ff. Weksos is the distributor and aren't always good at shipping on time and want way too much upfront haha. Like stated he's probably not out to scam, just under hard times and in over his head.

The4nGuy

So after over a week of waiting I finally got a reply on my email today with a shipping number having asked. Turns out that it was shipped and is supposed to arrive tomorrow. I guess they never updated the site or something but eveything should be arriving on time. Other than the customer service I would rate them as good salesmen.

Army74D

gtavila_
That's why we don't currently sell ff. Weksos is the distributor and aren't always good at shipping on time and want way too much upfront haha. Like stated he's probably not out to scam, just under hard times and in over his head.
Yeah, WekSos is definitely not very quick at shipping stuff. Good thing I live about an hour away, I pick all my stuff up from them in person. I just got my wheels from them! Great dudes, but slow shipping.

The4nGuy - That's good to hear man! It's definitely frustrating that HiPowerMotorSports doesn't keep the customer updated. But at least it gets to you on time.

The4nGuy

Yeah, WekSos is definitely not very quick at shipping stuff. Good thing I live about an hour away, I pick all my stuff up from them in person. I just got my wheels from them! Great dudes, but slow shipping.

The4nGuy - That's good to hear man! It's definitely frustrating that HiPowerMotorSports doesn't keep the customer updated. But at least it gets to you on time.
Yeah, I looked on the website and it said that the order was placed on the 23rd and thats it. They sent me an email back today with a shipping number after I asked for an update on the item and it turns out they shipped it and just never updated the site. But yeah I am glad to be getting my stuff soon.

The4nGuy

So a package comes in the mail today from UPS what else could it be? I knew it was my coilovers, I quickly took it inside and open'd it up, to my surprise they were type 2s I ordered type 1s and i check the receipt to be sure, i take a quick look and it says DC2 on the receipt. I take a look on the box and it says "acura integra(dc5). all this wait...and then the wrong products?! ARE YOU SERIOUS? frustrated because today my car was broken into, i wanted to get to the bottom of this. I tried to go to the website and it tells me that the website is not active?! Can this get any worse?