HiPowerMotorSports contact

The4nGuy

Has anyone been able to contact them lately? Website and E-mail don't work and I don't have a number to call. They shipped me a wrong product and it's been sitting in my house for about a week now.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Has anyone been able to contact them lately? Website and E-mail don't work and I don't have a number to call. They shipped me a wrong product and it's been sitting in my house for about a week now.
PM me your info, I'll speak to function and form on your behalf if you'd like. We don't currently stock them, but as a vendor we might be able to get some answers for you.

The4nGuy

PM me your info, I'll speak to function and form on your behalf if you'd like. We don't currently stock them, but as a vendor we might be able to get some answers for you.
Thank you I would appreciate that, what all do you need? Info wise.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Just your name/address and what you were supposed to get. I know you said you got the DC5 ones instead.

The4nGuy

Just your name/address and what you were supposed to get. I know you said you got the DC5 ones instead.
Acutually I misread that lost post, I have already spoken with Function and Form, I am currently exchanging emails with them, but they said that I had to get a refund from the vendor. Unfortunately, I can't get a hold of the vendor.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Acutually I misread that lost post, I have already spoken with Function and Form, I am currently exchanging emails with them, but they said that I had to get a refund from the vendor. Unfortunately, I can't get a hold of the vendor.
I'll try and throw a bit of "Well if you want us to sell your stuff" muscle beinhd it. Like I've said, the only reason I don't currently sell is because I'm not huge on Weksos, I've heard bad stories of stuff not shipping on time and making vendors look bad.

The4nGuy

I'll try and throw a bit of "Well if you want us to sell your stuff" muscle beinhd it. Like I've said, the only reason I don't currently sell is because I'm not huge on Weksos, I've heard bad stories of stuff not shipping on time and making vendors look bad.
Haha will do, thanks man appreciate it. Yeah, I've researched and read good reviews on HiPowerMotorSports before I commited and once I did, POOF they disappear off the face of the planet.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I'm not sure what happened to Karl, maybe he was in over his head. Just spoke to FF, they said they have sent you/are sending you a label to mail them back the old DC5 ones and then they'll send you the correct ones.

As for anyone else, PM your info, name/address/what you purchased and what you purchased and FF and I will try to see if your order was ever put through!

Mitch

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Might be busy, I just placed an order with them and got my correct order in a timely manner, fast comms. Prolly just busy

The4nGuy

I'm not sure what happened to Karl, maybe he was in over his head. Just spoke to FF, they said they have sent you/are sending you a label to mail them back the old DC5 ones and then they'll send you the correct ones.

As for anyone else, PM your info, name/address/what you purchased and what you purchased and FF and I will try to see if your order was ever put through!

Mitch
Yeah they have, it's just all this time waiting and dealing with this has been too troublesome and I've had a change of heart on the Coilovers, so I asked for a refund but i have to go through HiPower, but i haven't been able to reach them.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
It seems he's gone and out of business. How did you pay for it? His site is gone, his emails go unanswered and the eBay store is gone. I just brought on function and form about two hours ago haha. Are you looking for a new setup?

The4nGuy

It seems he's gone and out of business. How did you pay for it? His site is gone, his emails go unanswered and the eBay store is gone. I just brought on function and form about two hours ago haha. Are you looking for a new setup?
Yeah that's what it seems like. No, actually I am kinda in a financial bind that's why I had the change of heart on the set up. I had a summer job working at a pool and well the pool closed monday so I have to look for another job. Me being 18 and attending college full time makes it tough to find a job to fit the schedule, so I decided to put off on the coilovers until I got a stable job but I guess that won't happen.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
If you used paypal file a claim. If you used a card directly contact your bank who issued it.