Hiro Style Wing - Interest only

LsPrIdE

This is for interest only, I am able to purchase and be able to make replica wings for the DA, these will be made off of a perfect condition Pancake racing re-issued wing, from HeroOfTheDay, from team-intgra.net. If there is enough interest and people that want to have this wing, and with the permission of the mods and site owner i would like to but together a group buy and eventually become a sponsor. Admins please dont delete i am currently trying to talk to jay jay at the moment just wait on his reply. Thanks this is for interest only, and i do not intend to steal your sponsors sales or adverstisemnets. I just want to provide something to all the DA owners if they want it.

Last edited:

LsPrIdE

to bad, alot of people who might want these will never get it, all the mods in the world are against me trying to get things started

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
i would def be interesting in purchading one at a reasonable price

LsPrIdE

Ok sweet you guys havent closed me down yet. Yes its a replica of a replica. I can buy the perfect condition replica and make some at my uncles shop. for more info please email me at robgutschow@gmail.com. I dont want this thread to be deleted or locked like on some many other forumns

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I don't see a reason to get it locked on here... most of the mods are pretty chill

You just have to look out for Kyle and Omi. Those guys are dicks. lol

LsPrIdE

well on the other integra forumns that seem to be chill they have become jerks and dicks towards me since i started my posts this morning