hitting rev limiter on 220k+ engine

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
so today some guy in a forrest gree GTI VR6 looks like he cloned my teg!!! white wheels,forrest green paint,red VW emblems,megan exhuast and dropped nasty!!! it looked like my car had a brother.... so he revs the engine and honks so we gun it and im so excited that im leaving him behind and literally whooping a VW GTI VR6 THAT I FORGOT TO SHIFT :oops: and my teg is a 95 220k+ miles i thought it done some damage but it was safe!!!! :D

sorry for illegal race everyone....i never raced a GTI VR6 before :cry:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
you know what? fuck it.. let em race.. if they fuck shit up.. its on them.. let them deal with the lawyers, being sued by the other people involved, let their parents deal with bailing their kid out (or their spouse) and pay if they're car didnt get crushed out of the impound..

it wont effect me at all.. i actually obey speeding/racing laws where im from..

DC_Five_Earl

you know what? fuck it.. let em race.. if they fuck shit up.. its on them.. let them deal with the lawyers, being sued by the other people involved, let their parents deal with bailing their kid out (or their spouse) and pay if they're car didnt get crushed out of the impound..

it wont effect me at all.. i actually obey speeding/racing laws where im from..
:werd:

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
honestly i wouldnt consider it a "race" only went up to 68mph on a 65 and we started on 55mph so it wasnt fast enough to even get me a speeding ticket..... but yeah i never plan on doing it again(hitting rev limiter)....idk about racing....too fun to quit

Dumpie1

Lower is better
sounds like a highway pull

other then the fact there was another car and honking involved

> Next time just take it too the track <

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
i like illegal racing... its fun and adrenaline rush feels too good to quit......sorry but I LOVE STREET RACING!!! and i aint gonna quit anytme soon.....

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
if 68 in a 65 is your idea of street racing then i dont think anyone has anything to be worried about. just keep forgetting to shift and i dont mind you not even doing 70 on my roads as long as the posted is 65-70

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
if 68 in a 65 is your idea of street racing then i dont think anyone has anything to be worried about. just keep forgetting to shift and i dont mind you not even doing 70 on my roads as long as the posted is 65-70
:thumbs up thanks bro will never forget again.... well i stopped at 68 cause rev limiter...if i shifted then i would have went 1000 mph lol jk jk