Hmotorsports

mattrt09

i ordered a front lip from them 3 weeks ago and it still hasent come in.

ive sent emails trying to contact them and have gotten no response

their phone number on their site doesnt work.

I wont buy from them again. And i dont suggest you do either

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Old thread, same company.

Old thread, same company.

I ordered a lip from them and it came within two days. :D

It was about $20+ cheaper than any other company I could find online (same lip) and that's including shipping already. I bought a polyurethane lip, so I guess they bend those to ship 'em out. More like roll...lol. That's the only downside. Supposedly it'll go right back into shape with some heat, though. MINOR blemishes on the lip, but nothing that some very light sanding won't get rid of.

I would order from them again, no problem. Shipping = big deal to me. I was amazed at how quick it got here. Absolutely no communication between them and I, though. Only thing I got was a verification from PayPal showing I sent payment. It's not a big issue. I got my order pretty damn quick. It takes a couple tries to get through to them on the phone, though. I never tried e-mail.

:D

DA_Integra

Not White, Pearl White
I ordered my old lip from them when I had my EK and I had no probs with them. The lip came within a week of ordering it.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
ordered a JDM ITR cat, ITR shiftboot, and ITR shiftknob from them. no problems at all. came in the next week.