Hobo's projects

randomhobo

automagic user
Can't complain, she's treating me great! Just figured out I can put the 2014 Si spoiler on her "without modification". JUst need the $900 for the parts :lol:

DonJulio

Reppin' tha NW
Nice.

I was going to say your current rims were a pile of dog crap until I scrolled towards the enkeis'

Win.

randomhobo

automagic user
Nice.

I was going to say your current rims were a pile of dog crap until I scrolled towards the enkeis'

Win.
Agreed, the OEM wheels are crap lol. Even the guys at Honda liked the car better this time when I went back to get the TPMS reset.

randomhobo

automagic user
Is that yours? ^

And updates/pics?
I wish that was mine lol. But I'm trying to set aside some money for those parts, problem is the nearest Stealership with a decent price still wants around $800 for the 2 pieces I need.

I tinted the fog lights yellow, tried uploading pics but they wouldn't take and I've been lazy lol. Also swapped the interior lights for LED's as well as the license plate light.

When I'm not being a bum later and if I remember I'll take some pics and upload them :lol:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Nice!

Hopefully I can buy an fg4 in the future. It's either that or a tl type s. The s2k isn't too practical. I love the styling of the fg4, especially if it's lowered. And it's light and quick, which is probably more fun to drive than the tl.

randomhobo

automagic user
Replaced the interior lights with LED's, and the reverse lights. Picked up a new OEM valve cover for a side project to add some Eye candy under the hood in the coming weeks.

randomhobo

automagic user
Well here's a bit of a delayed update but.....

Now she's sitting dirty outside work :lol:

Last edited: