homemade grills?

rexpepper123

so the other day i was looking around in my garage an found some old mesh i used to make a grill for my civic it looked pretty good but im not sure bout it on a teg can someone show me what their homemade grills look like?
i think if i do make one im going to paint it shiny black. lets see some pics! thanks everyone

PioneerLS

i dont think many people have mesh grills around here, kinda out of style in these parts. my old teg did, but wasnt homemade. dont have any pics except my ava, it was okay but i like it better normal.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
shit if you have it, just try it out...if you like it...have at it...youd be better off asking for what you want in the photoshop section :thumbs up

rexpepper123

lol i wish i knew how to use photo shop. yeah ill prob make it an see i mean the worst thing that could happen is i dont like it an take it off an sell it on craigslist lol. ill make a write up for it while im at it just a little something extra lo

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
lol i wish i knew how to use photo shop. yeah ill prob make it an see i mean the worst thing that could happen is i dont like it an take it off an sell it on craigslist lol. ill make a write up for it while im at it just a little something extra lo
there ya go! being productive!

BeatBox

Real Good!
heres mine, came with the car when i bought it. IMO i wouldnt do it if i had the choice but its done already so..

u can barely see it but its black

rexpepper123

oh yeah booo. i decided against it and just cleaned up the bottom a little im pissed at myself tho i should of left the bar that runs threw the middle but instead i cut it out. wasnt even paying attention to what the hell i was doing for some reason. thanks for the pic. whats the red circles you got in there? some little speakers? lol

BeatBox

Real Good!
lol! probably horns...like the wrx guys rock.

yeah, those are it. my friend had some on his subi so i got some for the teg. something different, eventually paint them black but for now they will stay red. way louder than stock too