Honda Day 2011, It fuckin sucked.

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
Never even made it in, left at 10am because I live all but a few miles from atco here in jersey, saw people from all over the country cruising in a few miles out. We made it to a few lights in on jackson road and sat there for 2 hours in traffic with the rest of the regulars, then a whole group of fuckin ricer faggots, about 100 cars started flying up oncoming traffic lanes that other cars were coming in the opposite direction. Atco police shut down the whole town, closed all the roads leading in to atco. After they all passed us i threw a quick u-turn and headed back home, wasnt gona sit for another 2 hours after that immature shit. Turns out they closed the gates and stopped letting people in early in the morning right after about 9ish.

Heres some of the only pictures my buddy decided to take of the madness going in.

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
I didn't even know Honda day existed:wtf: but it looked like it sucked ass from your perspective
it was terrible, never even made it close to the race track, cops shut down all the roads leading into atco for local traffic only, and apparently the fire marshal came and shut the gates to the track for all public, including those on foot because they were at capacity early on, so people that did make it down far enough were told to go home, regardless of what state you came from.

BeatBox

Real Good!
the ricers always ruin it for everyone, its one thing to drive on the shoulder but into on coming traffic :facepalm:

OffTopic but where u get that gauge pod that goes where clock goes?

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
the ricers always ruin it for everyone, its one thing to drive on the shoulder but into on coming traffic :facepalm:

OffTopic but where u get that gauge pod that goes where clock goes?

http://www.quad-pod.com/

yeh, a couple cars in front of us they were doing burnouts in the street in the middle of traffic, alot of people were setting up mini meets at local gas stations and pizza places along the road

Squigget

sounds a like a bunch of dumb asses in jersey... the honda meets in the northwest are HUGE ill prolly have to try and post pics for you guys...lol

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
sounds a like a bunch of dumb asses in jersey... the honda meets in the northwest are HUGE ill prolly have to try and post pics for you guys...lol
notice how everyone of those people driving into oncoming traffic are out of state tags?

David.95LS

Delwarian
dude same fucking thing happened to us, i drove to annapolis from delaware sat. night to roll with my annapolis buddies we leave around 10 (buddies car was breaking up real bad, ended up being a broken wire on o2, but anyway) we ended up meeting 25+ other cars throughout the journey to sit in traffic, get 2 miles from the track and then get told to turn around. so as far as i see it FUCK HONDA DAY! i will never attend one again. should have gone to import wars at raceway park. but anyway looking forward to the east coast honda meet in va in june. hopefully we wont get turned down at the gate

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
for a sanctioned and sponsored event like this at a race track, it was a complete disaster, tickets should have been given out wayyyy before this ever even started and there should have been limits set in place so people knew ahead of time

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I hope Englishtown isn't like this in august for honda day, last year i got to the gate at 8am

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
I hope Englishtown isn't like this in august for honda day, last year i got to the gate at 8am
I think somewhere between 250-400 cars actually got in to show, and maybe a few hundred more to spectate, the 5000 or so other cars that were trying to get in got told to go home

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I think somewhere between 250-400 cars actually got in to show, and maybe a few hundred more to spectate, the 5000 or so other cars that were trying to get in got told to go home
is englishtown bigger than atco, because englishtown last year had hundreds of cars and cars were still coming in for hours?

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
is englishtown bigger than atco, because englishtown last year had hundreds of cars and cars were still coming in for hours?
englishtown has to be like 2 or 3 times larger then atco, ive been up there for the NHRA drag events, you can fit a massive amount of people in there

GSR Chick

Teggys me ponen mojada <3
Hey you guys. I'm sorry for all y'all that got sent away. I went and I got there around 8am and by the time we parked and got our spot to be in the show it was close to 9. All the spots were filled and we ended up parking in spots that weren't spots for the show. There weren't many cars after us that made it in the show area. It was a tight fit and quite annoying actually. There were some really awesome cars and some really shitty cars, some that should have never even been allowed in the show. I have some pictures that I took, but I'll post em tomorrow if anyone is interested since I just got home and am exhausted. Again, I feel bad for all the people who drove so far. Wish you could've joined.