Honda emblems on integra

Alvi84

Its only badged Acura for the North American market.
Its badged Honda in most places around the world.... It doesnt have to be a right hand drive to have a H badge!
Thus my reasoning to try and find the Honda type r badges, and emblems...
The teggy is badged with H emblems all around the world...LHD and RHD
ITS all honda motors corp...... just Acura here lol
Im looking to have the parts that are rare here.....just like our acura emblems and badges are popular and rare overseas to some..
Think about it...the only things on the car that say acura are the badges and the steering wheel....All the same spots that usually say HONDA.
The car is still made in Japan with honda parts 1st.
Now here is a fellow teggie driver that understands the history of an integra. Integra was born in Japan as the Honda Integra. It didn't sell well in North America because of its badging. Honda rebadged it as Acura as a plot to sell more vehicles. Good thing American's can't do their research or the Integra would have never made it...

Find our Netherlands, Austrian, Swiss, and Germany counter parts on here and ask what badge came on their Integra...

Last edited:

phatintegra

Banned
Netherlands H emblem
Germany H emblem

Both LHD unless it was imported.

In Cyprus (I'm 1/2 cypriot) all are RHD just like UK and Japan.

Last edited:

Alvi84

Also, most people don't understand but because the Integra had a different name in North America is why they discontinued the Integra all together and changed the name to the Acura RSX (which was still offered as the Honda Integra in other countries) which also got discontinued. Since they decided to push the "Acura" brand world wide, we no longer have Integra's or RSX's being produced. So if you truly love your Teg, you gotta be disappointed with Acura for this...

WAR 178

Premium User
Now here is a fellow teggie driver that understands the history of an integra. Integra was born in Japan as the Honda Integra. It didn't sell well in North America because of its badging. Honda rebadged it as Acura as a plot to sell more vehicles. Good thing American's can't do their research or the Integra would have never made it...

Find our Netherlands, Austrian, Swiss, and Germany counter parts on here and ask what badge came on their Integra...
Ty Bro....
Yes, I still have the Acura emblem on the rear due to me NOT wanting the lil holes.
I am looking for the Honda emblem at a good price, and the front H(Type-R) badge for a 98-01 front

On another note: I was staring at the Acura badge and it seems to be (once turned over) an agressive or futuristic anime style Honda "H"...hmmmmm?

96GSRteg

Tyler
Also, most people don't understand but because the Integra had a different name in North America is why they discontinued the Integra all together and changed the name to the Acura RSX (which was still offered as the Honda Integra in other countries) which also got discontinued. Since they decided to push the "Acura" brand world wide, we no longer have Integra's or RSX's being produced. So if you truly love your Teg, you gotta be disappointed with Acura for this...
they stopped making them because it did not fit the new marketing restructure when acura became world wide. The rsx was replaced with the tsx and they also ditched it because they felt the civic si was available for less with more power and more options.

NightRaven0930

Fiction foREVer
I put the H emblems on cause I got +20hp out of it. :p

Srsly---> I have a JDM front, it just looks better with red H badges then the A badges. IMO.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Ty Bro....
Yes, I still have the Acura emblem on the rear due to me NOT wanting the lil holes.
I am looking for the Honda emblem at a good price, and the front H(Type-R) badge for a 98-01 front
Holy crap I used to have that exhaust. Greddy DT ftw lol.

And if you want a good priced "Honda" emblem, check ebay. I got one for $10 shipped, it was made for a bike I think but fit perfectly. I got my "H" ones from a junkyard and painted em.

natron84

A company called kaizo tried bringing the skyline gtr r34 over to the states and changing the name to make it legal. The government told them that just because they called it something else didn't change the fact that it was a nissan skyline.

What makes acura any different??? lol

natron84

lol, no I usually tell them I drive a bugatti :D
No but all u gotta say is "integra" and people get the picture. how wierd would it be if someone only referred to their car by make and model? "I drive a chevrolet comaro".

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
A company called kaizo tried bringing the skyline gtr r34 over to the states and changing the name to make it legal. The government told them that just because they called it something else didn't change the fact that it was a nissan skyline.

What makes acura any different??? lol
curiosity has gotten the better of me, but what were they trying to rename it? Infinity Skyline? rofl

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
shave em all off and fill in the engravement of integra depending which model you have and calll it a day