Honda hating Cobalt owner

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
Wikipedia is the most useless place to get information from. its all user submitted and very rarely gets screened for authenticity. i can go on there right now and start spitting out facts about honda's B18A1 and say it makes 225hp @8600 and the noobs that read that will start spreading that shit like the plague.

slowbalts suck. my mildly built LS walks all over the supercharged SS cavibalt. they are slow cars. them and the Saturn Ion Pinkline. and any other GM car that shares the same platform. the only decent cars to come out of GM's plants are Corvette's. that is it. PERIOD. the "GTO" as they called it sucked, it was just a rebadged Holden or whatever you call it. most american made cars are junk nowadays. they ruled the road in muscle car days, but since then, they've tried to put alot of horsepower in a cheaply built "car" and call it "Muscle" 08 GT500 Cobra sound familiar. Ford does the same thing with Aston Martin.
i like america, but damn i hate our cars.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
speedin said:
Ok, well bash the Cobalt. But I wouldnt attack the 300zx. That car should be respected. But bash his Coblat. Call it a renamed Cavaler. I hate those cars like Srt-4's

Now why you gotta say that? I dont go around postin how much i hate a dsm or 99% of hondas

speedin

The Transporter
Cheesenip said:
Now why you gotta say that? I dont go around postin how much i hate a dsm or 99% of hondas
HAHA, sorry. I had to give a compairison. But I really dont like those cars. You dont like DSM's? Funny me nither. HAHA, j/k. Or 99% of Honda's? The Integra, NSX, S2000, and RSX-S alone is more than 5% of Honda's. Dont take it personally.

Todd

token ex-mod
so your other forum has a single uniformed honda hater... and this forum seems to be filled with uninformed cobalt haters.....

ignorance is bliss eh?

Last edited:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
speedin said:
HAHA, sorry. I had to give a compairison. But I really dont like those cars. You dont like DSM's? Funny me nither. HAHA, j/k. Or 99% of Honda's? The Integra, NSX, S2000, and RSX-S alone is more than 5% of Honda's. Dont take it personally.

i never once said i like the nsx, s2k, rsx. Now..I do like a couple of tegs ive seen and maybe a dsm or to..but. w/e i dont take it personally. As long as Im happy, i could care less of what others think

mr2 guy

Todd said:
so your other forum has a single uniformed honda hater... and this forum seems to be filled with uninformed cobalt haters.....

ignorance is bliss eh?
thats what he gets for bashin on Hondas. I say you call him out to the track and see his "12 second" (probably meant to say 120 second) cavalier along with his "500HP" 300ZX. But lets not bash on the 300ZX, thats a fine car there. And about the "VTEC"s on the Toyota, they really arent as good as the Honda VTEC, maybe its just a mental thing though. LOL I dont think I want it to be as good as Hondas