Hondata s300

mirrorimg

http://www.robearracing.com/pd-hondata-s300-ecu-p28-usb-installed.cfm

Legit or not what do you think?
I mean they got secure ssl certificates with 256 encryption anwayyy

I got a b18c1 all i need is the conversion harness right?
Also, once I get the ecu installed, do I need a tune to use it right away or can I plug it in and drive off?
You may be able to locate the cars basemap on it, but really... why would you get tuning software without taking it to get tuned? That makes no sense.

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
You may be able to locate the cars basemap on it, but really... why would you get tuning software without taking it to get tuned? That makes no sense.
So you want me to drive my car without an ecu then? Which I know isn't even possible.
I sold my factory ecu and need to know if I can drive it without a tune to a tuner for a tune.
God you people and your assumptions.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
lmao!!!!!!

whats your build?

you might not need to tune it...if its a stock gsr just open a basemap in the SManager or what ever its called and save it to your ecu.

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
lmao!!!!!!

whats your build?

you might not need to tune it...if its a stock gsr just open a basemap in the SManager or what ever its called and save it to your ecu.
je 9.2:1 pistons
darton sleeves
cai
header
arp head studs
arp main studs
acl bearings
eagle rods
stage 2 clutch
skunk 2 valve springs + retainers
crower valves

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
what cams? if i were you i would base map to a us gsr. and just drive it as long as the rings are seated if you absolutly couldnt tow

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
what cams? if i were you i would base map to a us gsr. and just drive it as long as the rings are seated if you absolutly couldnt tow
On stock gsr cams there good for around 500+ hp so I've heard.
But that's the least of my concern right now, gsr cams are beast and they can take a decent size turbo.

mirrorimg

So you want me to drive my car without an ecu then? Which I know isn't even possible.
I sold my factory ecu and need to know if I can drive it without a tune to a tuner for a tune.
God you people and your assumptions.
Tow truck? Ever heard of one?

Dylan beat me to it.

Last edited:

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
You just said I can drive it without a tune? Well with the gsr map....?