hooray for new stuff!

Akiahara96

someone else told me that spring compressors were a waste of time too..

but my moms boyfriend is a mechanic and he uses them at work.. so that's his preference. I'll hopefully take pics of installation... and of course I'll be sharing pics when they're installed. ;)

Think the KYB AGXs are a good match?

Todd

token ex-mod
kyb's are great shocks, but Tein springs are designed to work with oem shocks... so oem replacements should give you the best results....

Todd

token ex-mod
yup, i'm serious. child racer over on cc.com is on that setup.. tein's with stock shocks and he said the ride quality is as good as stock.

my civic is dropped on progress springs and stock shocks. i've driven upto canada and down to cali on this setup and the ride quality/performance is great.

my gsr's supsension setup is H&R 2" drop springs, KYB adjustable shocks set on 3 of 4, both upper strut tower bars and a DC lower rear tie bar, and the ride is rough... not bouncy so much... but you can feel every bump in the road. i'm going to try to soften up the shocks... but then i'm worried about losing the performance...

Akiahara96

well cool. stock replacements for me then!

that's a pretty low drop. ;) So do you have your Civic and the GSR? or did you get rid of the Civ?

Todd

token ex-mod
my gf bought my civic, so we have a pair of dropped white honda's in my driveway... and we bought a new pair of 7 mile walkie talkie's last night so when we drive together we dont have to use cell phones.... and you should see the looks we get when we drive together... it's awesome :thumbs up

Akiahara96

^^ hmm.. yes I know what your car looks like.

I was actually browsing around CC 'cuz I have a friend with the H&R sports.. and I wanted a bit lower... SeanJohns is too low.. and then I saw yours and I was like.. heeeeeyyy... perfecto. hehehehehe. You've been an inspiration.

:D:D:D:D:D

it's ironic that yours is silver too. 8)