Hopefully I'll be behind the seat of an Integra, if all goes well.

Bear_Slayer

dude seems shady, id pass
Quite shady. I'll still check it out and see what's up.

The worst that could happen is that it will have something odd with the engine or transmission and I'll walk away. If I'm not mistaken, I should expect it to shift rather hard compared to the smooth shifting of my Ranger.

How many digits are on the odometer? I know my Ranger stops at 99,999.9 and then repeats. Do Integras have a 100,000.0 odo or no?

Bear_Slayer

It's generally not a good sign when you ask someone what engine they have and what the cars trim is, and they reply with "I don't know, you can check that when you come see it."

:shock:

94dc4

My name matches again lol
It's generally not a good sign when you ask someone what engine they have and what the cars trim is, and they reply with "I don't know, you can check that when you come see it."

:shock:
PASS There's more Integras out there. Hard to find, but they're out there.

Bear_Slayer

PASS There's more Integras out there. Hard to find, but they're out there.
He figured it out today must be

Here's part of the email.

It's the LS
I'm not sure if it is v-tech, i'll check on it and get back to you, and yes i'm pretty sure ive had the timing belt changed.
I'm still going to check it out. If the belt looks worn I'll pass on it and look for a civic. Better gas mileage and easier to find. Only reason I'm going for the teg is because it fell in my lap as a trade, ever other car is a cash sale only.

Did Vtech engines come with the LS trim or no?

I know nothing about these cars, other than the engines screwed if the belt fails.

mirrorimg

No, vtec motors only come in GS-R and TYPE-R trims. The only way it would be in an RS,LS,or GS trim would be if it was swapped in.

Bear_Slayer

naw...only if you are in vtec does it suck oil n gas
Well, since when I have the potential for power I often use it, I would be in Vtec quite often.

Today I drove my mothers van to go drop off a tux, the things a beast for what it is. I ended up racing a Saturn Vue down the highway. 8)

Bear_Slayer

Guy went behind by back and traded it for an explorer.

Maybe I'll keep looking around for a trade for an integra, maybe I'll look for one once I get the truck sold. Who knows.

jay8801

That was probably a good thing from what you were telling us i think you are better off not getting that teg