Horn won't honk

So Breazy

Soo my horn doesn't work anymore (don't think it had when i bought the car). I was wondering where i should start. When i press the buttons i can hear the click. I replaced the fuse in the engine bay but havent had the chance to go past that part. Any help would be great, thanks.

Knice

Live & Die by Integras
Probably a blown fuse. There should be a fuse for the horn. Check the fuse box under the hood or under the dash board. Let us know what the outcome is. Good luck.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
he said he replaced the fuse already

camopaint0707

take the wires off the horn and test it straight from the battery, if it works then then its a problem in the wiring if it doens't replace the horn

So Breazy

I changed the fuse in the engine bay, not the one under the steering wheel. As for everything else you guys said to do, i have no idea how to do it. Help pls?

JohnCarter

A horn is legally required in most places but what good is it? Most people use them to vent anger and my neighbors all use them as door bells. Honk honk, anybody home?

mirrorimg

Its located behind the front bumper, in this area. Obviously my horns are not stock (one is from a dodge intrepid, the other from a cadillac).