Horsepower???

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
I was just wondering if any one could give me a horsepower guess, on my 92 Ls. I have msd cap&roter, msd pluggs&wires. Also Dc 4-2-1 headers, Dnx midpipes and Flowmaster rear exaust, and Aem cold air intake. My guess is gsr status, 160 ish?
Any answers would be appr.

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
?

Net horsepower of 92 integra ls is 140-127 torque with the dc headers thats plus 10 to 13 horse. thats already 150. Plus the other mods.

Last edited:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
140 at the crank. That header might give you 3-5 whp.

See the baseline number, that is a 98 B18B

Last edited:

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
3-5 maybe on the intake, the header has to produce more than that. Those are low numbers?

Mugen

Hi My Name Is Asimo
I used to work for dodge, those srt4's blow threw trannys, to much horse for the tranny.

bsampson

3-5 maybe on the intake, the header has to produce more than that. Those are low numbers?
sorry the header only got you 3hp to the wheels at most...dc sucks ass...might as well be stock frankly...any header taht is not a race header that deletes the cat is not goiong to yeild you much HP..heres a REAL dyno of a dc sports header not that bullshit manufactures claim http://www.hondahookup.com/info/99_02_si_dyno_results.php a dc sports 4-2-1 header on a 2002 civic si made 3hp.