Horsepower?

slacker

Slackin since '88
Just want to see what you guys think, I'm COMPLETELY new to hondas, so with these mods tell me how much horsepower you think im making.

Header/Full Exhaust
Cold air intake

and then add
Ported head/intake mani
vtec
tune

then add
mid size turbo

I know this is very vague, and a noobish thread.. but I'm just wondering. With the turbo and all other mods I was hoping to be in the 300's?

tilegend

i think you should do more research, not saying that in a negative way, just find out more information and see what setup you think will suit you best.

because a header & cold air exhaust will just be money wasted if you're planning on a turbo setup anyways.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
if your going to turbo you need to have a 3" exhaust all the way back. and your not going to be able to use that cold air. i guess you can use the filter... anyway... just to make you happy and answer your unanswerable question, with just a stock motor, even with the ported and polished head/intake, on a relativly mild turbo set at about 7psi(about as high as i would ever reccomned on a stock head, let alone botom end) you will probably be making around 250ish... but you take the time to build the top end and run about 9-10 psi im sure you could meet your 300bhp goals easily. however there is NO WAY to accurately guess how much bhp youll be making without a complete and accurate parts list. and yes this is so long to avoid doing hw

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
not gonna lie, you dont have the greatest mods in the world but for a NA car, theyll do. Rigth now, your HP gains probably didnt even go up 10hp.

and 1/2 of your mods you have wont work with what you plan on doing

mirrorimg

not gonna lie, you dont have the greatest mods in the world but for a NA car, theyll do. Rigth now, your HP gains probably didnt even go up 10hp.

and 1/2 of your mods you have wont work with what you plan on doing
x2.

You need to decide whether you want forced induction or to stay naturally aspirated before you go buyng parts.

slacker

Slackin since '88
I'm not going turbo for a long while, I want to build up N/A for a while then eventually I'll probably buy a whole different motor to turbo.

GsrEj8

eleventeen hundred billion horsepowerz... all motors are different, get it done then dyno tune it...

Anthony90

TeamXXXracing
Here's my response. SEARCH.. Dont mean to sound rude but just a simple search on google with give you a limitless amount of info.

heykosal

Angkorian
I'm not going turbo for a long while, I want to build up N/A for a while then eventually I'll probably buy a whole different motor to turbo.
So you're knowingly and willfully wasting money? Dumb..

Threads like these are as stupid and as n00b as bench racing threads:roll: