jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
lol I don't think he made up the name. Her name really is Athena Lundberg. She was also a Playmate. Whether he knows her or not...who cares?
I'm just giving him a hard time! lol thanks for keeping us in check? :what:

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
lol, okay. I'm the hater here. Pretty sure I wasn't doubting the guy for claiming he knew the girl, though.
its called a joke sweetheart, and yes you are a hater for taking what i said seriously and calling me an asshole

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
its called a joke sweetheart, and yes you are a hater for taking what i said seriously and calling me an asshole
I wasn't trying to be a bitch, I was simply saying who care if he knows her or not? You made a snide remark with the "thanks for keeping us in check" thing and I'm not supposed to reply? :roll: C'mon now.

rockadilla

thats right.
Sara Underwood! Playmate of the Year some years back, if I remember correctly. I like her. She's adorable.
lol I don't think he made up the name. Her name really is Athena Lundberg. She was also a Playmate.
:shock: are u a lesbian? cuz u know a LOT of really hot chicks' name's, which has been awesome sause. :D so i dont have to try to find out them myself :nod:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
:shock: are u a lesbian? cuz u know a LOT of really hot chicks' name's, which has been awesome sause. :D so i dont have to try to find out them myself :nod:
lol No, I just used to watch The Girls Next Door show on E! when it first came out. Sara Underwood was featured on one of those episodes and I remembered her name because she was such a cutie. lol I just Googled the other girl.

Army74D

gtavila_
Why the hell would I be lying about her? I don't find her very attractive (I'm not into blondes).. And if I was lying about anyone.. Why wouldn't I say I knew some way more attractive chick? Why did I randomly point out one of the girls in the background.. When the girl at the center of the photo left me speechless.. ?? We went to Lathrop Elementary School together. Same age (I'm 23). I didn't talk to her much back then.. But was in the same house as her alot (she's my cousins best friend, who I lived with from 4-6 grade).

Anywayys.. Who gives a s***. Hahaha. No hard feelings.. :D

^^She is one to have wet dreams about. Lmao

Last edited: