Hot Street Racing Girls

SOLOTR95

Man I Wish I Could So Find A Hot Ass Street Racing Girl. Man That Is Like The Biggest Turn On When A Girl Knows Her Car Stuff.

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
Yeah Thats The Biggest Turn On Ever For Me Also. Well I Think We Have A Hot Tuner Chick Here In Ci Its Lady Integra I Havent Seen Her On Here Lately But She's Pretty Hot And She Know Her Way Arround An Engine Bay :drool: :drool: :headbang:

Last edited:

DarkDB1

Yea a girl that knows her way around cars is a turn on.

But id like my girls to also have common sense and not street race.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
all the anti street racing folks need to step off the soapbox with that stuff. Just beacuse someone street races doesnt mean they lack common sense.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
hmm lets see

race at the track
pay $15
get in hardly any runs
cant run against people you want
can only go on certain days

street racing

free
run as much as you want just dont stay too long
run against who ever you want
go anytime for the most part

street racing sounds like a good choice to me!

wisconsinjdm

Melt said:
hmm lets see

race at the track
pay $15
get in hardly any runs
cant run against people you want
can only go on certain days

street racing

free
run as much as you want just dont stay too long
run against who ever you want
go anytime for the most part

street racing sounds like a good choice to me!
very well put :clap:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
and in california right now the cops are out profiling racers AT THE TRACK which is why you see SO MANY PEOPLE take off their plates at the gate because what the cops are doing is writing down numbers if they think you got illegal mods then they send you a random state ref inspection ticket based on nothing.

Sacramento raceway is where this has been going on

but i heard Sears point raceway in sonoma is even worse cause they got chp to conduct some of the tech inspections! Also they sometimes got people out on the returns clockin folks and issuing speedding tickets! at the track!

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i think the best part about the cops is usually the accidents caused by "street racing" are usually caused by people running from the cops, something that wouldnt have happened if the cops aint showed up

its just like that thread a while ago where that cop crashed his car on i5 chasing an rsx and now they are all looking for the rsx driver ... well if the cop didnt have to go and get his quota and bust and woulda let go of his ego and had someone else catch the guy he wouldnt have operated his vehicle at speeds too fast for conditions and crashed it!

DarkDB1

Yes street racing is teh shit. :roll:

Read

http://www.automotiveforums.com/t187611-street_raceing_brainless_idiot_f__ks.html

Read

http://www.nwcn.com/topstories/stories/NW_012506WABcoalcreekfatalSW.3b3cb177.html

There are millions of storys like those all over.

And about street raceing being free.

Street Racing Enforcement Toughened -

Under existing law it is a misdemeanor to engage in a motor vehicle speed contest and will result in imprisonment in a county jail for not less than 24 hours nor more than 90 days.

The new law will extend the penalty to not less than 30 days nor more than 6 months, or by a fine, or by both fine and imprisonment, if a person is convicted of engaging in a motor vehicle speed contest and that violation proximately causes bodily injury to a person other than the driver.

Community service of 40 hours will also be required and the privilege to operate a motor vehicle may be suspended for 90 days to six months.
If a repeat violation occurrs within 5 years of the date of a prior offense it will result in imprisonment in a county jail for not less than 30 days nor more than 6 months and there will be a specified fine. -AB 1325

If someone street races to me they are no better then dirt... I hope and pray they get caught by the police before they kill themselves or anyone else.

Street raceing is stupid period, I cant belive you are defending it... Further proves to me the saying "age is just a number" is true... It does not show any responsibility, Matureity or anything...

And here i am a mere 18 year old acting more mature then you.

Oh yea... The police are now like that because people like you made it that way.

Because of street raceing everyone that drives a modified car is now stereotyped by everyone, Thank you so fucking much.

Because of immature pricks im going to get raped in the ass when it comes time for me to start paying for insurance. Thank you

Because of idiots i get flashed/revved atleast once a day from little fucking pricks wanting to race. Thanks

Because of immature little pricks with cars the most often question asked about my car is "Do you race it". Thanks

Thank you everyone (that street races) so fucking much.

Think about it... Is it really worth it?.

Just for 5 seconds of fun you may suffer for up to 90 days and possibly even a life time...

Good night.

Last edited:

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
well it seems to me that we have our self's a little argument here well i have a question how many people here have done performance upgrade's to their cars????? and why do u do these upgrade to go fster or just to say i have a cold air intake or header's or exhaust???? well i do these upgrade's to hopefully get some better performance from my car i enjoy racing like any other guy but i think the people that are to blame for the cop's being so anal about street racing are all these stupid little kids that get their mommy and daddy's to buy them cars and they think they can drive and end up racing and hurting people cuz they dont know their limit's . ive been tuning cars and learning the top's and bottom of my cars since i was 16 i dint get into racing till i turned 18 and knew what i could and not do in my car i used to go out to the country and test my limits but till i was able to control and steer and drive on wet and dry weather i got to racing. i was about 18-1/2 when i started going to the street race's and the people that would ruin the scene was domestic's doing to donuts or burnout and stupid 17-18 year olds guys in a new car trying to race and not beein able to control thier cars . i dont think street racing is stupid i think people are stupid for thinking they can street race when they have no clue about what their doing, im not saying that im the best driver or that it can't happen to me cus that would be stupid... but if i race against a person that has had experience in the game im more lickely to be ok in a street race than racing akid that want to get his jollies by running. plus were me and my friend's race are in the middle of nowere and its always after hours so no cars no traffic and its a long streetch of road that ends into dirt at the verry end no houses no businesses or anything. i do agree with melt and i dont think he is imatture and ive said it over and over and over "fuck the police" so if u want to be pised off about people that street race thats fine with me but be pissed with the people that dont know what their doing and thank their mom and dad's that buy them the cars so what im trying to say is street racing has been going on since my grandparents were young so dont expect it to go oway and if ur worried about ur insurance then get a car that ur not going to get screwe'd on shit im 23 and im paying 240 for my ls !!! why am i paying this much because i have a car that i want and i choose yeah it would be nice to have it cheaper but theres no need to cry about it. what ever u do is ur choice and if u want to call some one imatture and stupid for doing something they like then u my friend are a hatter

DarkDB1

Ok im a hater thats something new :roll:

(once again) my insurance is high because of all the people that street race.

It does not matter what car i get, It will always be high (which is why i have a sedan and is classified as one) until im 25.

Yes i know street racing has been around, But until recently (2000?) when the fast and furious movies came out, Video games like need for speed underground etc... It has become a problem.

You may not think he is immature (thats how you spell it btw) that might be because you are to.

Street racing is not real racing...

Hope you get caught.

Its pointless to continue to argue with children. :roll: