***Hotness inside***

Which do you like best?

• Total voters

patrick4588

Integra God
I bought two new pistols today, a Glock 23 and a Glock 29sf. The 23 is a .40 and the 29sf is a 10mm. The 29sf is going to be my carry weapon once i get my GFL. I had to order the 29sf and it will be here tomorrow, but i got the 23 already and here's a little picture. I got a blackhawk holster and some cheap range ammo for the 23. The 29sf got some hornady hollow points.

Last edited:

patrick4588

Integra God
there are no kids or anything and i want quick access to it IF i ever need to use it. tryin to unlock it could be very time consuming and potentially life threatening in a moment of distress.

joesrcool

Very nice! I love my Glock 19, extremely accurate and easy to shoot.

I don't have any pictures of my Glock on this computer, but I found a picture of my HK P2000 9mm on my photobucket.

And here is my old Walther P22

I'll get some more pictures when I get home from class.

-Joe

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
GFL? I suppose that is just Georgia's terminology.....lol

Ours is CHL: Concealed Handgun License

patrick4588

Integra God
GFL? I suppose that is just Georgia's terminology.....lol

Ours is CHL: Concealed Handgun License
yeah sorry its Georgia Firearms License. in georgia you dont have to register your guns or anything and only need a license to carry it outside of your home/car/place of business. and you can open or conceal carry.

Last edited:

H22DB7

BooStEd_DB7
ill slap them pistols under my seat if i was you... well if you live in a high crime neighborhood like me smh.. nice guns though!!