Houston Members

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Hey if you are going to be doing anything to your car and want another pair of hands, let me know. My schedule is pretty flexible and I wanna work on some teggys for some more experience and just dont have the money to do anything myself! I'm not asking for donations, just some time on an awesome car!

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
join
houstonintegras.com if you havent already

callmedj

ill keep you in mind too, it gets tiring driving to austin just to get someone to help me out when i need another hand

BrainDeadSpeed

Southern Imports
College Station, really? I head that way a lot. Go to A&M or something?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I'm in and/or around all of these areas a lot. I live in the Woodlands, work in Houston and Huntsville and just finished my MSME in College Station.

Axel Burner

hah! i was thinkin of doin a thread myself. awesome. i just got a job and im so ready to put money into my car... after i break even on payments on the truck. :/

ill keep you in mind. what part of houston you from?

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
hah! i was thinkin of doin a thread myself. awesome. i just got a job and im so ready to put money into my car... after i break even on payments on the truck. :/

ill keep you in mind. what part of houston you from?
grew up all over, New Caney/Deer Park/Cypress.

now im in college station, but i make it in from time to time.

Axel Burner

join
houstonintegras.com if you havent already
yeah i thought it was kinda dead in there. i just check here under south central and look for any houston threads.

ill keep you in mind too, it gets tiring driving to austin just to get someone to help me out when i need another hand
i used to have to drive to san antonio to see the mechanic that worked on the car. well, he found it there and i bought it later after he checked it was a good buy.

i know theres a good import shop around here but i dont remember where they told me where it was at.

Axel Burner

yeah i just jumped in and fixed up my profile. im lookin at the meets thread where you were talkin. lol. was it you who wrote you couldnt make a meet for da beers had encumbered you? lol.

Axel Burner

what id like to do is make a meet and take my camera. both to record some conversations and take some pics of what my local people ride.