How can I hit 200+ hp?

mirrorimg

If you havent grasped the concept of making power yet...

Get more agressive cams, with supporting valve train.
Bore out the cylinders and put in CTR style pistons (RSMachine comes to mind), or forged high compression pistons.
Tune
Enjoy.

Note: Supporting mods are required to attain maximum performance given the previous modifications.

96stockls

dont turbo it an dont get pro3s id go with pro2s they are identical t pro3s but they wont go up to 13000 rpm like the 3s but when will you take your teg up that high??!!!!! springs retainers dont get injectors pistons and like a 65mm throttle body i have the pro s2 manifold and i love it it sucks harder than a horny milf lol good luck with build though im working on mine as well they are expensive!!!!!

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
dont turbo it an dont get pro3s id go with pro2s they are identical t pro3s but they wont go up to 13000 rpm like the 3s but when will you take your teg up that high??!!!!! springs retainers dont get injectors pistons and like a 65mm throttle body i have the pro s2 manifold and i love it it sucks harder than a horny milf lol good luck with build though im working on mine as well they are expensive!!!!!
UHHH who doesnt want to redline at 13k???? I DO! :D hahaha:lol:

H22DB7

BooStEd_DB7
damn how much whp n wtq does a gsR make stock? and do you have to tamper with the block to make 200whp?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
damn how much whp n wtq does a gsR make stock? and do you have to tamper with the block to make 200whp?
140-145whp and 105-110wtq.
To make 200whp on a GSR all motor, yes, you need to get into the block.