How can I straighten the turn signal handles after car been vandalized?

2Quick

My car had been stolen a while back and they messed up my ignition by breaking the bracket of the ignition. I just bought a new on from junk yard and replace a new one with a new key.

Now my turn signals are rotated a little off causing one side to be higher than the other. Here is the pictures.

I feel I can just loosen a screw and adjust but how can it be done?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

bkirshr

User that is Registered
You'll probably have to take the steering wheel off and get behind it to see how they are secured on. I don't remember off the top o my head, but I think there are a couple screws that hold it in. You can't get to them without taking the wheel off.

2Quick

How do I take the wheels off

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

osiris19

Remove negative battery cable. Pop the cruise control button cover off and the other side cover, and there should be two torx screws. Unscrew them and the airbag will be free. Disconnect the yellow SRS connector and if your car still has the red short connector, install that. Remove the horn and cruise control connectors (black/yellow wires black plug, green plug) Remove the 19mm but and pull the steering wheel off. Remove the access covers around the turn signals with the Phillips head screws below

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3