How come my car doesn't blow air?

jdmlowlife

Ok well a did a a/c delete and I removed my a/c evaporator and expansion valve. Ok so since I did that it doesn't blow any air whatsoever. Was I not suppose to take off the a/c evaporator. I only want me heater to work please help thank you.

emd513

What all exactly did you take off. What did you unplug. Was it working before.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

R13

The other asshole
He wants the heater to work...

jdmlowlife

What all exactly did you take off. What did you unplug. Was it working before.

Yes it worked before, I took out confessor, compressor, the lines that lead to the firewall, Ac evaporator and expansion valve. Now It doesn't blow any air at all so did I remove a specific sensor or do I need to have the evaporator back on.

Rattlecan Hero

Frame Banger
Your blower motor is what produces the air flow through the vents. Did you take time to actually pull everything the right way, or did you go hulk on that motherf*cker and rip it out?

emd513

Lmao. Op check your wires and computer behind the kick panel o. The passenger side. If it is loose or disconnected it will not work.

jdmlowlife

Your blower motor is what produces the air flow through the vents. Did you take time to actually pull everything the right way, or did you go hulk on that motherf*cker and rip it out?
I unplugged everything it said in the hanyes book. I took everything out one by one carefully. I might have disconnected a wire that wasn't suppose to be ? Well my main question is do I need my a/c evaproater or the valve breather to make my heater work? Idk I'm confused I'm just any ordinary Integra DD owner