How do I ship stuff?

Nando

okay im new to this and never shipped anytthing. I have a few people i need to ship products to, do i just go to a post office or wtfff?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i hate DHL. the shipper can produce a shitload of tracking numbers before it even gets sent out. i got scammed out of a USDM 5 lugs conversion with JDM CW wheels. had to to file afadavits and such. really stressful. atleast i got my money back.

AmberLynne

yeah cheesenip always uses them and never a problem, and I used to use them a lot at my old work. They seem to be the fastest at shipping too!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
For small lightweight parts, it's hard to beat the convience of USPS flat rate. Otherwise I use UPS. Fedex takes forever

firby911

Personally i use usps for small and medium sized stuff. For bigger stuff its usually ups though. I would make sure whatever your shipping is packaged well.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
UPS is the most expensive, but they are the best. Good online tracking, good website.
I've never used FedEx because they don't have an office where I live.
U.S. Post Office is the least expensive, but they're the least reliable (they lost a set of OEM tails I sold few years back) and not as fast. USPS flat rate boxes are a good deal. No matter how much something weighs or how far it's going, it costs the same as long as it fits in the box. They have different sizes - the smaller the cheaper of course. Go to the Post Office to get some Flat Rate boxes, you can get as many as you want, they're all free - part of the reason the Post Office runs a defecit every year, heh. But don't count on USPS tracking numbers - more than half the time you enter them into the website they don't work, or they finally do work the day the package shows up at your house so what's the freakin point. The website sucks - a government website - hmmmm. Yeah, please run my healthcare, Obama.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
greyhound for the big ticket items like front/rear bumpers, even rims, it only cost my buddy $50 to ship my front to me :D only downside is that greyhound rules is they fill up the bus with passengers before they ship items, which means it might not go out on time they say it did, but it will ship fast. They also call the person who bought the item, telling them it has arrived and come and pick it up.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
i hate DHL. the shipper can produce a shitload of tracking numbers before it even gets sent out. i got scammed out of a USDM 5 lugs conversion with JDM CW wheels. had to to file afadavits and such. really stressful. atleast i got my money back.
i agree, i really really hate dhl