how do you guys do it?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
do i have to make my own thread?
You may accomplish a little more that way. Atleast more people willl see it. Or you could atleast stick it in the Anything Goes thread where most people put irrelevant posts that they don't feel like making a thread for LOL

Sirfallsalot243

Im a college student with vitrually no expenses. My education is paid for, and I dont have a credit card. I pay my cell phone bill, and the rest of my income is mine to spend how I choose. I figure- this is th ONLY time in my life that ill be able to spend my money an WHAT I WANT, so I might as well take advantage of it. I mod my car, I bought a 2nd DD teg, and I bought a motorcycle this summer.

I also make money by doing little investments. For example, I bought a 1993 BMW 525i this summer for $1200. I put about $400 into it, and sold it for $3400. I put the profit into buying my motorcycle.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Buying and selling cars is a good way to make some extra money, most of the time. Also parting a totalled car out can bring in some money, as well as help others work on their cars.

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
highschool student with limited amounts of money... right here. Save alot, buy slowly and try to find them as cheap as possible. Having friends who sell car parts also becomes handy...

lsarod

I work for it. Also I don't drink and smoke and things like that.. less expenses for me.
X2 plus I live at home and it took me 5 years to get my car to where it's at right now. Besides you're only 17, if anybody else your age has a RHD JDM Mugen Integra Type R they either got rich ass parents that spoil them or they got a thick stack of cash from Grandma's inheritence money. Either way I would slap them.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Save man, I crashed my decent 4dr and im starting all over again, saving for what you want is they key

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
haha not yet, ive been spending lots of time in NY and Delaware and haven't been concentrating too much on the teg since I wont get my license back till November. Then let the games begin :)

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Hmmm....I don't do anything anymore:lol:. I have a wife and now a little girl. My wife and I used to work, I guess it's just good budgeting. Going to school defenitly helps, gotta land a good job, and save, saving is very important, but not as important as getting a college degree so you can land a good job. I'll start working again soon, I just haven't really found anything around here that pays good so it hasn't been worth it. We're moving soon so i'll need to get a job when we move. That and i'm waiting on a job in AZ.