how do you stop enternet theft

teggy/accord

the man you wont to be
how do you stop enternet theft one of my naghbers keeps trying he cant get the code but it meses up realy bad every time he trys to ive already went to his door and thretin to beat his face in but he still trys and i know its him because his granpa tells me hes got free net and i dont wont to have the pigs invold thanks in advence

CallHimHERO

well my wifi router has a way to hide the signal, you need to scan for my domain name to find it. but that's in my situation, check your user manual. that's the best bet bro!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
The Apple AirPort is really good, if its the one I'm thinking of... But I may be incorrect, and it may only be good if you have an Apple

Probably the best you can do for now is to go over there and tell him to go to the library and get a fucking job so he can pay for his own

I'll let you know if I ever find out more info. Good luck

92gsrboy

relax guys....lets not point out peoples weak spots....he spells it how it sounds when he speaks it...i understood what he meant....but to get back on topic you should be able to lock your signal...then he would need a password to access your internet

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
There's a couple of wireless systems that require a passcode to become an active user on there, got one of those :thumbs up Netgear has some pretty good stuff

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
relax guys....lets not point out peoples weak spots....he spells it how it sounds when he speaks it...i understood what he meant....but to get back on topic you should be able to lock your signal...then he would need a password to access your internet
Don't you ever raise up on me like that again :lol:

Exige24

lmao Well, all I have to say is spelling some of the stuff he absolutely annihilated the spelling of is probably alot easier than figuring out how to access and add security to a wireless router. He should start there first. :lol

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Change you router settings if you know how. If you can't, then Google is your friend. Choose the wpa/wpa2 as your encryption protocol. Lastly put a long, random password with numbers, upper case or lower case letters,...etc. for your wi-fi connection. And you're done!

Or do what Cripton said: use a wired connection. If you do not like long Ethernet wires running across rooms or hate sitting next to your router for your internet connection, there's Powerline Networking.

Last edited: