How do you turn off ABS light?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Either:
A. Find the problem with your ABS system and fix it.
or
B. Take out your cluster and pull the bulb :)

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Think you can pop the fuse to get rid of that light too.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
No, but the abs system is. If the abs dosent have power it wont send a signal to the light.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Of course, you should have clarified.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Its all good, thats common in 2nd gens. Mine has never worked, but it costs so much to fix. I think they said around $1,000, so I said fuck that.

integricerocket

abs light

my abs light is always on on my 96 gsr and from what i was told it was a wheel abs sensor that has gone bad and thats the only wheel that wont have abs if you lock them up so its not a big deal all you would have to do is either take it to someone to have it fixed or figure out which sensor it is and replace it yourself its not very expensive and not really necessary unless you lock your wheels alot. hey i have a question for you...when you start your car does it make a wierd buzzing noise coming from the passenger side engine bay ?

futureboost

Pyromania
ha, screw abs, i hated the abs in my prelude. It was so touchy and did more bad then good. So eventually I just took out the fuse. And as far as your light goes, if you don't want to fix it and you don't like the light on, just take out the bulb in the gauge cluster. Easy fix :D

pinatigerdc4

my abs light is always on on my 96 gsr and from what i was told it was a wheel abs sensor that has gone bad and thats the only wheel that wont have abs if you lock them up so its not a big deal all you would have to do is either take it to someone to have it fixed or figure out which sensor it is and replace it yourself its not very expensive and not really necessary unless you lock your wheels alot. hey i have a question for you...when you start your car does it make a wierd buzzing noise coming from the passenger side engine bay ?
Sorry I'm pushing this thread. But my car makes that buzz noise on the right side of my engine bay !!! What is it ?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Sorry I'm pushing this thread. But my car makes that buzz noise on the right side of my engine bay !!! What is it ?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
Thats the abs doing a self check

PLEASE NOTE

in an ABS equipped car, the ABS unit pumps fluid to all four corners. If you take out the fuse fluid doesnt flow as well. You either need to completely delete it or fix the problem.

R13

The other asshole
Thats the abs doing a self check

PLEASE NOTE

in an ABS equipped car, the ABS unit pumps fluid to all four corners. If you take out the fuse fluid doesnt flow as well. You either need to completely delete it or fix the problem.
Answered the question I was about to ask :thumbs up: