How fast can i get

DownShift96GSR

I know TODARACING has an all motor car that runs 9.99 1/4 mile. For people like us who don't have the resources, the fastest all mtor teg I've heard of is 12s at sea level.

hyper98gsr

you cant really post topics like these. "how fast" is directly proportional to "how much". with the right financing you can break the next n/a hp record. you see what im saying? if you're talking about a middle class budget and a fair amount of time...i'm guessing you can get about 175-185 all motor whp before you start having trouble driving it daily. the more stress you put on the engine, the more stress you put on the rest of the car.

DownShift96GSR

He does make a point. Especially about the stress on the car. which is why when your car is becoming more and more high performance, get another vehicle. I'm picking me up a bike in about a year or so. Also the more and more high performance your car gets, the more and more care you need to show your baby. Always show your car some lover, give her good oil and good gas, she'll love you forever.

Another thing, it is hard to have the "how fast" question. It would be easier saying something like " I want to get X amount of WHP on NA. How might I go about reaching this goal? " You see what I mean?

HelixGSR

ohh i see ok then sorry haha im a newb, but like i dont have my car yet i am thinking about that silver gsr i saw, and i dont have a job yet, im only 16 and i have to get a job, most likely at mc donalds :( haha im tihnking about going all out skunk2

DownShift96GSR

Skunk2 is some good shit man. If you build it righ and take care of it, you'll be surprised and probably satisfied with your results. But make sure you learn to "drive" your car.

HelixGSR

well first off im not going to buy everything at once, im just going to start out with the ussual intake exaust headers, then when im in college and i ring in more money im goin to get cam gears, camshafts and so on

DownShift96GSR

Sounds good. Open up a savings account for your car. And when I say learn how to "drive" your car, I mean learn your car. Know what you can do with it, know what your car is capable of. Like I can tell you at what speed each of my gears top out at. You know stuff like that. And the 2 most important, know you car's brakes and your car's traction capabilities............you know what I mean?

HelixGSR

ohh yeah ok thanks.... my enemy [neighbor] has a friend that has a gold type r conversion :( fuckers