How many miles you can get out of one tank of gas

ramatan

I got 400 mile on one tank of gas and i put in 11.3 gallons to fill her up which include stepping on it occasionally. Just wanted to see wat u guys got and my car is a 98 teg w/b20b

Ganyon

222 on a automatic b18b1 with a Sri and a heavy foot. I put 10 gallons exactly in it.

Ulivolcom

I got a stock 2000 GSR stick and the most I got out of one full to the top tank was 325 until the reserve light hit on.. I was also hauling a full trunk and back seat the whole time on I-95

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Best I ever got was almost 360 miles, filled up 11.3 gallons, 00 auto GS.

Recently I've averaged about 25 mpg, intake, header, high flow cat, exhaust, walbro 255, DC fuel rail, Holley adj. fuel pressure regulator, Bosch 330cc injectors, a tune and I keep her above 4k RPM usually :p

i get 290-300 recently.. my before i filled up last i was at 315.. auto b18b1... now i can't tell because i switched out my cluster and my fuel gauge decideds when to work and not

94RS

No fucks given.
500KM from 50L cbf converting
Stock 91 Da9 Integra
:what: Damn Australians and the metrics system.

Back on topic, from F to the E (gas light never popped on) I would get around 290-300miles before I'd stop for gas. Also ran only 93 octane if that makes any difference?

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
:what: Damn Austrailians and the metrics system.

Back on topic, from F to the E (gas light never popped on) I would get around 290-300miles before I'd stop for gas. Also ran only 93 octane if that makes any difference?
FTFY :thumbs up

I've been running 87 (our midgrade)

Last edited:

Teggy64

Got vtec?
I usually get about 290-300 with my 97 ls 5spd with an occasional case of lead foot; pretty much all city driving. I've never driven til my gas light came on. I suppose I could but idk if it works lol

dariel89

the most i get is 220 i have to do a full tune up though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
96RS on 87 octane
CAI, catback exhaust, NGK iridiums, magnacor wires

mostly city (light on)

ive got up to 410-420 on the same streets if i dont go past 4k

and whoever says we have an 11 or 12 gallon tank is a liar

one day, it'll get to 13 gallons

72Spitfire

I think the Integra tanks hold 13.1 gallons if my memory serves me. I don't run my tank down to nothing because the fuel pump uses the fuel to keep it cool, you burn them up more quickly running the tank empty. I DO keep track of mileage and I'm getting between 32 and 34 on a fresh OEM rebuild, but that's driving it easy. A few miles and I'll start hammering it some and mileage will drop to 28 or so I'm guessing.

aaks38

i have a bone stock 96 ls auto with 180k and am getting 31 mpg average with 80% highway and 20% city driving. Usually see the low fuel light after 310-330 miles