how many traffic ..

slikk

Money Getter
how many traffic offences have you been charged for in like the pass like three years?

i have like 6.....

but i avnt had any in the pass year. thats a good thing right

KrNxRaCer00

well, im 19, and i have...

4 speeding tickets
2 "fix-it" tickets (that are jus tickets, they don't give u a chance to fix the problem and get the ticket off ur record)

not too bad, been pulled over around 14 times, so i've gotten off easily...

Darrell

Originally posted by "KrNxRaCer00"

well, im 19, and i have...

4 speeding tickets
2 "fix-it" tickets (that are jus tickets, they don't give u a chance to fix the problem and get the ticket off ur record)

not too bad, been pulled over around 14 times, so i've gotten off easily...
You hoodlum ;)

Darrell

Originally posted by "integraR"

I got a ticket today :(

god I hate cops $224 ticket for doing 50 on a 25 zone
I don't hate cops, sure I do not agree with them all the time, but if your speeding and they catch you...you get what you deserve

Britty

^^ exactly! I mean, they're trying to make it safe so YOU don't die...or other innocent ppl.

Anyhoo, ZERO tix for me :D *knock on wood*

KrNxRaCer00

make it 15 times.

got pulled over because the officer "couldn't read my licence plate from atleast 50 feet away."

personally, the way he talked it was more like he was jus pulling me over to check me out and to make sure i didn't have any warrants etc...

didn't get a ticket or anything, so all is well.

i agree w/ mogg, cops are jus doing their job. sometimes its horrible timing an they are a bit "unfair," but its jus their job. no need to "hate" them.

Aphex

Jesus christ... 5 speeding tickets... just with one ticket ins goes up like at least 1000$ a year.

Anyway, i've had 0 tickets, and i plan on keeping it that way. I have good cop logic :)

lsvtec-2.0

:shock:

you all sound like saints to me!

lol

i got four speeding tickets in 6 months.

last week i got arrested driving under suspended license.

now i have joined the misdemeanor club of america.

dam proud of it too. :twisted:

fuking cops :evil:

95tegRS

I used to have a 92 Integra GS-R and in the ten months I had it I got pulled over 11 times in just that car. 15 times total in all the cars I've owned. Been pulled over for wreckless driving twice.....got handkuffed and had like five copcars sourounding me......but they decided to let me go.So to this day I do not have a single ticket (knocking on wood). Let's hope it stays that way.