How much did you guys buy your Integras?

8-bit

do what now?
2700 for an unmolested 94 gsr. The guy had all the maintenance records and a clean title. Had 220xxx

5150KDC2

You have an AE86!?? Please show!! And I paid 2k for my LS. Needed springs because the spring were cut too much, had a minor oil,coolant, and power steering leak, and needed new tires. Didn't know about the leaks till after i bought it. I figured the guy wouldn't screw me over since I knew him personally, but o well. It's all fixed up. Minus the motor mount that needs replaced and the new one has been in my trunk for about 7 months lol. Milage was about 152k. Typical rust by the wheel nothing major. Motor looked good and the original owner kept the car tuned and babied it. Kept all maintaince logs in the manual and was consistsnt with oil changes and tune-ups.
S*** I wish.. My brother has one, If I didnt have the two bikes I would of had the opportunity to have one. The to many vehicles got in my way though :( I do have pics of my brothers AE86, When I get time I will put some up on a build thread. He keeps me updated a lot, plus I help him when I'm in town.

reg_lus

i bought 350 for just motor and did a swap

00DC2TW

I bought my mint 2000 Tafetta white GSR 100% stock with all maintenance records, and timing belt/water pump service already completed at 73,000 miles... I bought it with 90,000 miles from an old man for $5000, I am the second owner... I got a deal though. This was last summer

Last edited:

wooker_nok

i got my baby the DC2 95 GSR for 2700.......in very good condition 1-10 i rated a 13 loved it came up on that deal and im the 2nd onwer and have the birth cert also........

deafman002

I got my 94 integra ls for 2,700$ with 119k miles with all new belts and water pump changed. The interior was mint with nothing wrong at all, the exterior had just a slight amount of rust on the quarter pannel and the clear coat was gone on the top, trunk, and hood of the car. I bought it from a gay couple who never abused the car, ever. It still runs strong and got me through college. it now just hit 180k and has a magniflow hi-flow cadalitic converter with an apexi n1 exhaust and a shortram intake. just did a tune up and am looking into changing the timing belt. Soon i want to rip it apart and swap the engine for vtec. Best purchase ever made

jmsburke1

paid 2k for my 95 gsr. mileage was unknown on the motor but the kid i bought it off of had the receipt showing it was rebuilt with a new block. motor ran strong. louder than a monster truck since it had open headers(im assuming he was broke and took the cat off and scrapped it). quarter panels were rusted. front bumper was held on with zip ties. mismatched steelies. the stock gsr leather seats were still nice. thinking now i shouldnt of got it and bought something nicer and didnt need alot of work so im buying another teg shell and just swapping the motors instead of doing months of body work.

That1GuyMe

800 dollars for my 1995 special edition 4 door. Lowered on GSR fat fives and rides very nice. Interior is a 9/10, exterior is a 7/10 due to a fender and needing paint, and motor trans as far as I can tell are in perfectt running condition.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
99 GSR with 107k miles, $2800. Needs paint, and had a smashed fender. Needed clutch. Engine needed work, but ran great when I got it :) No rust, but body has lotsa small dings.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Asking $1200 talked down to $900

1997 Integra DB7 Stock 180K

Missing Exhaust, Broken Windshield, Frozen Alternater